43 coaches online • Server time: 18:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
I would rather have dice images that are
Painted, yellow stars and blue arrows to match the client and dice from previous years.
57%
 57%  [ 48 ]
Unpainted – white images as shown in the picture below.
42%
 42%  [ 36 ]
Total Votes : 84

spubbbba

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2017 - 19:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry Plasmoid, there may be some spares going up on e-bay in about a month from now. If so I’ll announce that in this thread.

All the dice have now been allocated and paid for, thanks everyone.
I have started the process of double checking orders and packing the dice up.

All the non-European dice have gone out as those needed custom forms and will take the longest to arrive. You should have a reply from me to the invoice PM confirming this.

The bulk of the dice are going to Europe and I will be packing those up over the weekend. UK ones will probably go out on Sunday as I already have the stamps needed. The other European ones will be sent out next week as there are a lot of these and I need to go to the post office for them. Sadly there doesn’t seem to be a quick easy way to do this and they will have to be in batches over a few days.

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2017 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

You are quick enough, spubbbba. No need to apologize! Can't wait to roll some fumbbl magic on tabletop. Smile
spubbbba

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2017 - 19:06 Reply with quote Back to top

All the dice have been posted now, with one exception. I don’t have sokomano’s address, so if you know him do me a favour and give him a poke as he’s not responded to my 2 chaser PM’s.

UK coaches should find their dice start arriving this week whilst other European coaches should get theirs in the next week or so. Those further afield will probably take 2-3 weeks.

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2017 - 19:09 Reply with quote Back to top

The UK dice started arriving a couple of days ago and I’ve already heard back from most of the coaches that their dice arrived.

Mainland European coaches have started getting their dice today, have heard from Austria, Germany and Denmark so far. I did have to break these into 2 batches so the ones to France were posted a day later.

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2017 - 11:06 Reply with quote Back to top

My dice arrive in time for this weeks club night so I used them to help me win the last game of our TT season along with Most Violent in the division as my Necro clawed 3 Dwarves in the D&I box! I rolled a POW/Stumble on almost every 2D block and only had a single double skulls all night.

Lyracian.
Silent_Hastati

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2017 - 19:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Dice came in the box today. Just confirming that I got them.

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2017 - 21:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Have heard from French, US, Spanish Canadian and even New Zealand coaches that they got their dice. Nothing from the Australian coaches yet.
If yours have not turned up a week from now then I’d suggest getting in touch.

Will be making the donation to the site soon and will know if I have any spares left in a few weeks.

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2017 - 00:59 Reply with quote Back to top

someone in Italy got them too.
Thanks again Spubbbba !
(seems you never confirmed paypal for my postage price, could you check it, please)
Kurgol

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2017 - 11:02 Reply with quote Back to top

is it still possible to get in on some of these dice, or did I miss my chance, again Razz
tamburn

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2017 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I am interested in getting a set of these dice also. How does one go about getting their name on a list? Thanks
spubbbba

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2017 - 21:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Kurgol wrote:
is it still possible to get in on some of these dice, or did I miss my chance, again Razz

In just over 2 weeks time I will be able to say if I have any spares left to sell. That will be done through e-bay though, but keep an eye on this thread as I’ll post details here in advance.

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2017 - 21:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Poland got our dice. Thx a lot spubbbba they looking great.
spubbbba

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2017 - 16:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I've made a donation of $659.87 to the site, you can see more details on my blog

Sadly didn't manage to top last year when I managed $747.06 but that was due to currency fluctuations and there were more produced overall last time.

I have budgeted things better this time and already broken even so the question is what to do with any spares I may have left? I could sell them all as auctions on e-bay to maximse profits that I'll split 50/50 with the site. Alternatively just auction 1 set of each colour and have the rest as Buy it now (1st come 1st served) for £14 with £5 going to the site for each set.

Feel free to comment here or on the blog. There's still 2 weeks before I'll know if I have spares and how many.

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2017 - 18:30
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I'm yet again amazed at the generosity shown through projects like this.

Thank you spubbbba and those of you who chose to buy dice off of him!
Rizzen

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2017 - 13:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi! I just want to know if it is possible to get some leftover dice or did I have to wait for the next wave?
Cheers
 Jump to: