60 coaches online • Server time: 22:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MrNomad

Post   Posted: May 30, 2017 - 02:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Shogun shall return.
Primarch

Post   Posted: May 30, 2017 - 03:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd be interested in this. Should I create a team first? I will likely try and pick a team that is not currently represented, just to spread it out.
joec911

Post   Posted: May 30, 2017 - 03:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Best in the West? More like only in the West right now!
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: May 30, 2017 - 04:15 Reply with quote Back to top

@Primarch: sure, we'd be glad to have you. Just let me know whether you want East or West coast and which team you want to play. It's actually SLA policy that we only allow 1 of each roster; however, there are lots of teams still available and plenty of competitive ones.

Season 2 won't be kicking off until later in June, so there's no big hurry to actually make a team. I'll send out a group pm to everyone before then.

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
Primarch

Post   Posted: May 30, 2017 - 05:07 Reply with quote Back to top

East, as that's where I am. As for team, I will look them over and let you know.

Thanks!
T_Witch

Post   Posted: May 30, 2017 - 08:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Will stick with the Muppets for season 2.

My only request for next season is that coaches don't get to change teams early.
It's one thing if someone drops and a new coach comes in with a new team. But a regular season coach shouldn't be able chanke to a new team early...it did kinda mess with a few games.
Sinnyil

Post   Posted: May 30, 2017 - 11:57 Reply with quote Back to top

'Alf da Orc ya used ter be is leaving the league, which should be a surprise to no one, given how much I whined about half orcs being boring the entire season.

I haven't fully decided if I'm bringing in a new team.
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: May 30, 2017 - 12:44 Reply with quote Back to top

@captainmalkor: Ok, thanks for the feedback. Why did you think it messed with some games? Do you mean where coaches who weren't in the running for the playoffs were able to start a new team before the end of the season?

For Sinnyil and Primarch, I've put question marks against your names for the team choice, until you let me know which you want. Would probably be good to confirm asap though, as it's first-come-first-served and any team that isn't on the list on p.1 is up for grabs Smile . If you have a hunch of what you might want, I'd put it down anyway and you can always change it later.

Primarch

Post   Posted: May 30, 2017 - 17:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Engineers first choice, Black Dwarf second choice.

Thanks!
frzntoz

Post   Posted: May 30, 2017 - 18:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll be back with a new Sisters of Sigmar team.
Nightbird

Post   Posted: May 30, 2017 - 18:28 Reply with quote Back to top

East Coast- Bretonnian

Post   Posted: May 31, 2017 - 05:50 Reply with quote Back to top

The Spooky Specters will be back to haunt you again!

Mostly Headless Andrew. Twisted Evil
CrudeDoodle

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2017 - 07:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like Snakemen on the Westcoast if you are still looking for coaches.
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2017 - 14:05 Reply with quote Back to top

@CrudeDoodle: sure thing. Welcome aboard! Smile

JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Jun 27, 2017 - 04:10 Reply with quote Back to top

With the conclusion of the SLA Season 1 final playoffs, I just posted a blog to make a last call for new players before I kick off Season 2. I'm planning to start Season 2 next Monday 7/3.

So, everyone who is starting a new team or who is joining the league, please submit your teams to the group. There are still some on the list on page 1 who haven't confirmed if they are staying for Season 2 - I will send out a reminder pm to everyone in the next couple of days. Remember that new teams or teams that didn't make the playoffs are allowed to play up to 3 friendly games before the new season starts, so try to make the most of the next week to get those games in!

Jump to: