60 coaches online • Server time: 22:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2017 - 11:27 Reply with quote Back to top

We're well into summARR here now, with the end of the second season of the YeARR on ARR. Since our commishionARR/lackey was a lazy sh--, er, very busy last 2 months, it seems we lacked a thread for the season. But nevARRmind, it'll be a one and done for the awARRds!

The second set of 2017 sprints ARR complete!

17 Completed sprints, slightly down on last season, but as the weathARR improves, usually the numbARRs slide.

Let's get down to the awARRds!

Quarion8’s Order of the Salmonsnake, Haunted the high end of the box last season, forcing sneks on opponents and generally terrARRizing people with high speed vampires! (12/1/3) 53pts

Nightbreed's Dark Chasm Destroyers, scuttle into in second place. The plucky undARRworld also finished with the same points total as the vamps, but ARR second heARR because they did most of their business at mid-tv!(11/4/1) 53pts

Nightbreed’s Highborn Blitzers complete ARR top 3. A pretty strong season for Nightbreed, he takes 2/3 top spots, but the not the big one! Nevermind, he can content himself with two racial fARRsts (10/4/2) 50pts

Stunty sprint
Was reclaimed, inevitably, by Dirold's I Gigietti! Now possessing two trolls again, the goblins are once more the terrARR of the high tv box! Which teams will be the unfortunates to be added to the lists of those humbled by the mighty gobbos this season?! (7/3/6) 40pts

Not far behind were the winners of the Halfling sprint! - Dirold claiming this one too with I Batuffoli Malefici! The halflings holding off last seasons' fling champs by a whole 2pts, to give Dirold mastery of 2 stunty races this season! (6/2/Cool 36pts

The brogre sprint was pretty much Suppurax's! Bashlords winning it by 2pts over Bachi Bouzouk, both coached by the same man. It take something to coach ogres at 2M TV... I'm not sure if it's bravery or insanity, anyway hats off to him. (3/5/7) 29pts

Full standings are available here

All othARR top ten finishers can claim their loot here:
(That'd be Kingvan's New Vamps on the Blood, Mrt1212's Dr. Statdub, MattDakka's Tzunki's Hoppers, Pirigin's Four Twenty, Dirold's I Gigietti and Azyx's cherServiteurS)

EvARRyone who completed a sprint (16 games) can claim this:

And as always, we can’t be ARR without allowing some to lAARd it ovARR othARRs, so all top three racial finishARRs can claim the appropriate badge:
Image Image Image

If you wARR a brawl winARR in the last season (or previously but haven’t added the badge), then this one heARR is for you!

And congratulations to Rabe's House Craban's Coaching Staff for winning a majARR \o/

New Season thread to be posted SOOOOOON, Thanks to all and good luck for this season!

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2017 - 14:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Image Is made for ARR WoC champions...

I'll have a badge uploaded to retro-actively award to the New Vamps for the Black Cup win too!

Last edited by ArrestedDevelopment on Jun 04, 2017 - 17:11; edited 1 time in total
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2017 - 15:36 Reply with quote Back to top

That looks amazing. I plan to win it next year with my flings, just so I can get my hands on that loot! Razz

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2017 - 17:54 Reply with quote Back to top

For the Black Cup Smile

I'll make others when people win them Wink

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2017 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

ArrestedDevelopment wrote:
Image Is made for ARR WoC champions...

I'll have a badge uploaded to retro-actively award to the New Vamps for the Black Cup win too!

\o/

Thanks a lot! Proudly put into House Craban's bio. And I plan to switch over to the ARR bio template as soon as I find time. Smile

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2017 - 23:01 Reply with quote Back to top

/cheer

Great work AD!
pizzamogul

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2017 - 13:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Is Azure's site glitched or partially down?

Nothing pulls up on any of the tabs and I'm wondering if it's a problem with my computer browsers or something else. Like when I go here:
http://koadah-arr.azurewebsites.net/#/sprint/239/-1 I just see a list with all the seasons and race links, but nothing to do with any actual teams.

Any ideas?

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2017 - 15:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I just noticed this last night. Not sure what's up, I'll send koadah a PM.

Jump to: