47 coaches online • Server time: 16:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post Cindy fumbling after...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
straume

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2017 - 14:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, I might actually manage to make my way to Las Vegas and Sin City Bowl.

The rule set is 1.25, and buy whatever you want (stats, skills, doubles). I am quite sure this is somewhat common in the US, but I have zero experience with it myself.

There is a limit at 2 skills or stats per player.

So: Any recommendations? I smell AG5 and/or ST4 Wardancers will be around. And Claw/MB.

My initial thought would be Undead, as they are quite cheap and can skill up nicely. And Block Mummies for 150K a pop seems a sweet deal. Something like this:

Mummy: Block, Guard
Mummy: Block
Wight: Tackle, MB
Wight: Tackle, Guard
Ghoul: Block, Sure Hands
Ghoul: Block
Ghoul: Block
6 zombies
2 rerolls

Any opinions? I am really unsure what to face in this meta. What should I take into consideration? I figure 2 rerolls will do with Blodgehanded ghoul and Block Mummies, just squeezing in those sweet extra skills.
Garion

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2017 - 14:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I havent worked out costing but with 2rrs it might be worthwhile adding leader in there somewhere. But yeah looks fine.

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2017 - 14:46 Reply with quote Back to top

maybe a wrestle ghoul ? or a dirty zombie ?
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2017 - 15:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Uuh, too many options. Can't compute. Very Happy

Wrestle Ghoul, take at least 1, maybe even 2. Consider moving the Tackle from the Guard Wight to a Wrestle Ghoul. Would be great to find a 3rd reroll or an AG4 Ghoul somewhere in there but hard to weigh all the possibilities against each other.

This is a sick rules set. Even allows for natural one turner, Nuffle help!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2017 - 21:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Bit mental, that. I'm not sure the US TT community will be the types to break it, though. You might be surprised with how few go route of least resistance. Still, I guess I'd be mindful of the mega WD and the kill all mens possibilities, just in case.

2 RR is light, Leader is a good shout. Other than that, one Tackle is 'enough', and one of the Ghouls can be a Wrestler. Take at least one Skeleton too, that guy has wheels on offence!

Still. You're not going for the BB, right? It's just the excuse to make Vegas. Wink
Gartch

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2017 - 22:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I would go amazon with linewomen only (it's cheap, 550k for 11 players), with a bunch of +1STR+block, one sure hand+1STR (against monster WD). I think it's insane Very Happy
straume

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2017 - 09:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Nuffle help, indeed Smile

Ah, yes. Leader for a double and 30K is an obvious pick. Good catch!

AG4 on a ghoul is also quite tempting, but I am not sure it is worth the TV.

I figured two tackle wights was nice, and thus avoiding the need for wrestle, I didn`t consider Wrackle ghoul, though, so that is an excellent suggestion.

Back to the drawing board.
 Jump to: