11 coaches online • Server time: 04:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
morbo89

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2017 - 01:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Playing my first game on Fumbbl and my opponent has disappeared mid game. What can I do?
Araznaroth

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2017 - 01:35 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/help:DisconnectionProblems

You might find this helpfull, hopefully its just a glitch on his side. Goodnight. Wink
JamesFriend

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2017 - 02:08 Reply with quote Back to top

That's unlucky in your first game. It is pretty rare for an opponent on fumbbl to deliberately quit. Send him a PM and see if you can get it sorted. If you don't get a response submit a ticket to the admins.

Welcome to the Fumbbl community.
garyt1

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2017 - 02:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah it is generally unusual for people to leave, though I see your opponent is also new so maybe he also has not learnt not to leave mid game.

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2017 - 04:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Well it his opponents second game on Fumbbl. Not sure how uncommon that is, if he came from Cyanide.

Jeffro
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2017 - 08:31 Reply with quote Back to top

disappear all mens!!!!

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2017 - 08:55 Reply with quote Back to top

1. welcome to fumbbl!
2. afaik, the state of your game is saved on a fumbbl-server, so technically it's always possible to continue (i.e. picking up, where u left it)
3. write PM to oppo, give a decent amount of time + check if oppo has been online, again, at all & at least *read* your mail
4. be forgiving - everyone's connection has some problem sometimes & there are also rl-issues that bust into games
5. if you get the idea, that your oppo is dodging or mistreating you, add staff to conversation and / or file a support-ticket

Edit: (Easily the most important imho...)
6. make conscious to yourself if you have them, but refrain from making accusations, that remain speculative - so much better for *your* kharma. Smile
 Jump to: