32 coaches online • Server time: 08:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sbr32

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2017 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

For some silly reason I have decided I want to learn to Elf (I was really hoping this feeling would go away, but it has not).

I know the game, and some Elf theory but would like to watch some good Wood Elf coaches play, particularly 1000/low TV teams with no Treeman.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Is there a way to find this information myself on this site that I have missed?

Thanks Smile
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2017 - 23:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Here is a list of Wood Elf teams sorted by Strength (I manually altered the numbers in the URL by guessing...)

link

Hope that helps.

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2017 - 23:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I tried elf and it was led to a deviant phase in my fumbbl career that lasted for quite a while. The desire to roll more dice led onto harder races like vampires and stunties. Be careful...

I would advise watching early replays of the best performing wood elf coaches teams in black box:
https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=coaches&order=&d=10&r=61

They mostly go without trees for the filthy min/max Smile

Last edited by m0gw41 on %b %30, %2017 - %23:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2017 - 23:06 Reply with quote Back to top

That said this table may be better as the first one seems to be dominated by coaches that have been away for some time...

New Link

Edit: I linked Ranked Razz

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2017 - 23:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Ooh ranked vs black box has started so early in this thread!!!

Actually if you want to see how elf teams play against the softer races in general (which is what you may want to do) look at Dalfort's list. If you want to see how they fair against more bashy teams in general look at the black box link. The quality of games at low TV probably not much difference. Top coaches in both lists.