34 coaches online • Server time: 14:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2017 - 12:51 Reply with quote Back to top

There seems to be a bug with the custom tournament settings for leagues/tournaments in [L]. In this league that I'm running, I am enabling options to give players an extra 50k to purchase a card, as well as 'Right Stuff cancels Tackle on blocks' and 'Sneaky Git acts like guard for foul assists'. However, doing this also seems to be enabling the following options in the client, even though they are not accessible in the tournament settings:

- Treasury is not automatically transferred to Petty Cash
- Petty Cash affects Team Value

This has the effect of making the game not fully compliant with the new BB2016 rules.

I just want to make sure that Big C is aware of this. I spoke to Calthor and he said it doesn't seem to happen unless you check the box for 'custom tournament settings'.

Thanks! Smile

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
tussock

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2017 - 14:27 Reply with quote Back to top

It's in the bug list, vote it up. With custom tournament settings all the defaults for Open League are applied instead of your Ruleset ones, not on top of them.

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2017 - 14:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Upvoted. Would appreciate if others joined the upvote!
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2017 - 14:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Voted up. Thanks for the info, Tussock! I will encourage our SLA players to vote it up as well Smile

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
Guardikai

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2017 - 16:08 Reply with quote Back to top

This is important. I'll do the same.
 Jump to: