32 coaches online • Server time: 14:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MerijnZ1

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2017 - 09:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I recently made 4 different teams, and you can find them https://fumbbl.com/p/ruleset?id=586 here. I still need to write their info, and get images, but please give some feedback! This is always appreciated! (btw, I had some custom skills for Tzeentch and Slaanesh, and those couldn't be added. Luckily the Slaanesh skill was a flavour-texted mix of 2 existing ones so that was easy to solve, but the Tzeentch rules have been left out completely)
Garion

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2017 - 09:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Syvalneth
Dryads amd treekin are fine.

kurnoth hunter makes the team OP, 4 st4 SF players and a Sf big guy with 2 Ma7 ag4 players is crazy powerful.

I also personally don't like anything being based on post End Times miniatures such as Kurnoth, but thats my personal taste.

Flesh Eaters
Crypt Ghouls should just be Ghouls which we already have in Blood bowl as 7337 dodge. I also don't like decay everywhere, it would just make me not want to play with them.
Also Zombie Dragon shouldn't be playing boodbowl, animals in Blood bowl just seem very wrong to me (apart form goblin squigs and spiders), why not use a Varghulf instead?

Slaanesh
looks ok. I don't like a fiend playing blood bowl really. again not to my taste. I think you could probably drop no hands also on the daemonnettes

Tzeentch
looks ok as well. There is a typo with the name - Its lord of Change (not chance), I think your cultists are meant to be 0-16, and I also think the pink horrors are a bit too weak personally.

You should come play some games on fumbbl though. You could also try playing Secret League which has similar teams already in action with hundreds of games played with each Smile
https://fumbbl.com/help:SecretLeague

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2017 - 11:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
Syvalneth
Dryads amd treekin are fine.

kurnoth hunter makes the team OP, 4 st4 SF players and a Sf big guy with 2 Ma7 ag4 players is crazy powerful.

I also personally don't like anything being based on post End Times miniatures such as Kurnoth, but thats my personal taste.

Flesh Eaters
Crypt Ghouls should just be Ghouls which we already have in Blood bowl as 7337 dodge. I also don't like decay everywhere, it would just make me not want to play with them.
Also Zombie Dragon shouldn't be playing boodbowl, animals in Blood bowl just seem very wrong to me (apart form goblin squigs and spiders), why not use a Varghulf instead?

Slaanesh
looks ok. I don't like a fiend playing blood bowl really. again not to my taste. I think you could probably drop no hands also on the daemonnettes

Tzeentch
looks ok as well. There is a typo with the name - Its lord of Change (not chance), I think your cultists are meant to be 0-16, and I also think the pink horrors are a bit too weak personally.

You should come play some games on fumbbl though. You could also try playing Secret League which has similar teams already in action with hundreds of games played with each Smile
https://fumbbl.com/help:SecretLeague
Hey, thank you for your feedback! I changed the Kurnoth Hunter, one less MA and removed Thick Skull. I honestly have no idea about lore, I just look at the GW site to see which minis look cool, and make a team from them... Wasn't 100% sure what a normal Ghoul was, changed it. I was really doubting what would be a good big guy, but a Varghulf seems good! Didn't add this yet, will come later today probably. I'll keep the no hands on both, otherwise they seem very overpowered. Thanks for the catch (both typo and amount)! I play BB2, but will try some games here Smile
 Jump to: