67 coaches online • Server time: 21:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
pdarbs

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2017 - 07:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Ron Jackhammer walks into the studio, full beard and a can of bloodwieser in each hand. He has a confused look on his face until he bumbsinto his old co-host, The Jolly Roger. Jolly looks as pristine as ever but that could be cause he's gay.
Ron Jackhammer: Jolly! (gives Jolly a big hug) What are u doing here? Weren't u in lustria sampling the locals?

Jolly: Locals were fine until it came time to choose sacrifices for the sun god. They seem happy to make the sacrifices but never seem to choose a local. Can't remember the last time i had so much male attention. How did they manage to rope u back in for this?

Ron: They still have the tapes of me and that ogre cheerleader. Thought i got them all last time they blackmailed me but u can't seem to delete everything of the internet. Do you know who we are working for this time? Not the same idiot is it?

Jolly: It is sadly. Hope this time he doesnt run out of money mid season like last time. Still trying to pay back the debt collectors after that.

Ron: Can't be that bad. I hear we are in a different league this time with a new team. Some students who need the money for tuition.
I'm sure there is safer ways to make money.

Jolly: There is but pimp fees can be expensive.

Ron: Well looks like they are still setting up the set. I'm heading back to the trailor to finish drinking. U wanna come?

Jolly: Of course. I think we are gonna need it to get through this season.

Last edited by pdarbs on Sep 30, 2017 - 07:16; edited 1 time in total
pdarbs

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2017 - 07:02 Reply with quote Back to top

This here is my team fluff for "students of the arcanum" for the SWL league. We will have regular shows each week about tat weeks game and other randoms stuff. Please sit back and enjoy the show
 Jump to: