24 coaches online • Server time: 08:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mully

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2004 - 18:44 Reply with quote Back to top

For use and trash talking amongst MLB coaches

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2004 - 09:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Good game Indreju!

Best of luck when the season starts!
SonofSharkboy

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2004 - 10:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Did preseason end? There'd bneen a bracket up before that showed me to play ozjesting and now it's gone.
Mully

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2004 - 15:38 Reply with quote Back to top

SOS and ALL. During the pre-season AND regular season the brackets are set up as 4 team KO tourneys so that we can use sudden death OT. When both games in the tourney have been played, the teams move onto round #2 of the KO tourney .....BUT you are not supposed to play the 2nd game. EVER. I manually forfeit the tourney games for the 2nd riound to free up the teams for the following week's games.

SO
1) Pre-season is not over and
2) Don't EVER play the 2nd round of tourney games.

Mully

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2004 - 06:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy

okee
SonofSharkboy

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2004 - 10:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Arrr!!! Ye be welcome to join the Mully SonofSharkboy thread mates! Just dun ye be forgettin who yer captain is, aye?

Ahoy! Good game Miyuso!
Quod

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2004 - 05:15 Reply with quote Back to top

A battle of epic proportions between Quod's Warpies and the Northern Raiders!

Norse
#2 Harald Bluetooth (Miss Game)
#3 Svein the Lucky (Miss Game)
#10 Gunnar Gren (Miss Game, Niggle)
#11 Rolf Ironfist (Death)

Chaos
#6 Bellator (Miss Game)
#7 Fera (Miss Game, Niggle)
#11 Campitor (Miss Game, Niggle)
#13 Palliurus (Miss Game, Niggle)

The Warpies decided to dedicate this match to Khorne. The reult as you can see was absolute carnage all around.

Despite all the blood, it was a relatively clean game, with no fouls, crowd surfing or stalling.. All the sticky blood on the Warpies hands must of helped them control the normally slippery ball today, as when the blood and bodies were removed from the field the score was 3-1 their way.

All around, a game that is going to make both teams next game very hard.

Vae, puto deus fio![url][/url]

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2004 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

WOW!

Now THATS what I call a GAME!!!

<mully> looks around to find some recovery matches for these guys

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2004 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah that was a really special game. Insane amounts of cas and KOs. I think we played most of the game with less than 10 players total on the pitch. Was really fun though. Big creds to Quod who made a very nice opponent. Best of luck to you in the league.
SonofSharkboy

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2004 - 11:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Just out of curiosity, it seems like ages since I've had a pre-season match, and I didn't see my team scheduled for one this last week?
Mully

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2004 - 17:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Just out of curiosity, it seems like ages since I've had a pre-season match, and I didn't see my team scheduled for one this last week?

You've already had your 3 pre-season matches and your TR is at 133. You are smkong soime kind of funky Aussie weed if you think you're getting another pre-season game.

The current games are either for teams who have not played 3 games yet, or for teams that have played 3 games but have been beat up and need another one to get to 125+ TR.

Mully

PS - the other prob is you did such a great job of getting your games in, now you have to wait for the other guys to catch up.

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2004 - 17:04 Reply with quote Back to top

booooo!

I need to practice being more of a slacker. Seems like every league I'm in these long drawn out pauses between games occur!
Mully

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2004 - 18:16 Reply with quote Back to top

It could be worse of Dorkmar and Miyuso dont get their computer back on-line

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2004 - 08:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Rocky Horror Bloodbowl Team 2 - 1 Canada's rat cities
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=438748

Things started out looking bad for Frank and the boys. Riff Raff, our faithful handyman, complained that an old injury was bothering him and he couldn't take the field today (we strongly suspect he was off doing the Time Warp again....). The rats received and, using their superior speed and agility nearly scored in turn 4 but Gutter Runner Montreal tripped over his own tail and went down stunned right on the goal line. Werewolf Magenta was able to grab the ball but was quickly surrounded by opponents, including the Rat Cities' Rat Ogre Ottawa. Magenta tried to blitz her way away from Ottawa by attacking a gutter runner but she hit him too hard and put him down before she was away from the Rat Ogre who's prehensile tail tripped her up as she tried to dodge out. Falling stunned, Magenta dropped the ball which allowed Montreal to scoop up the ball and score this time.

With three turns left there was some hope that the unconventional conventioneers could tie the game in the first half, but this hope was cruelly dashed when the rats caught the deadites flat footed with a blitz, ultimately resulting in the Rat Ogre Ottawa holding the ball. This was both a blessing and a curse for while it kept the deadites from scoring it also made it difficult, and ultimately impossible, for the rats to get into scoring position.

The second half began looking good for the RHBT as all of our KOs came back while a couple of the rats and their BH thrower did not, leaving them undermanned (underratted?). In a key play Rocky Horror managed to knock the Rat Ogre down and Ralph Hapschatt, perhaps fearing he would be set up against the beast again to keep it busy, delivered a boot to Ottawa's skull when the ref wasn't looking and managed to send him to the KO box where he stayed for the rest of the game. While the rest of the team held the rats back, Magenta managed to make a quick score to tie up the game. It's a good thing that Eddie didn't like his teddy (that's how you know he was a no good kid....) as the Rat Cities' Storm Vermin Toronto managed to seriously injure him on this drive, snapping his leg in half and ending his career on the pitch.

Once again the Rat Cities' KO'd players refused to take the field, leaving them even further undermanned and a Perfect Defense by the deadites followed by a lucky kick that placed the ball on the line of scrimmage in front of Eddie more or less decided the game. The rats tried valiantly but numbers (reduced further by another BH and an SI during the drive) and positioning were against them and The Criminologist was able to scoop up the ball and make his way to the endzone where he stalled for two turns before scoring to assure the win.

Apparently the RHBT's fans wanted to see more partying and less stalling and brutalization of rats as our fan factor decreased for the third time in five games (the other two games seeing no change....) leaving us with a measely ff of four.

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2004 - 12:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Avast ye mateys!!! Lower the jib and raise the mainsail!!! Let fly our colours for another succesfull boarding!!!!

Twas a good scrape with Miyuso's lads but in the end me mates fought the good fight and won us the day!

Shiver me timbers and yo ho ho!!! Me Scurvy Lads are ready to sail off for their next encounter!!
 Jump to: