61 coaches online • Server time: 19:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Christer

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2017 - 17:45
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Loew wrote:
oh, btw: I do not mean to imply that you should PM Christer, just that the ticket might hang in a special pipeline

For the record, I currently have 127 unread messages in my PM queue. The problem for me is that if I end up reading a message, I end up feeling obligated to act on the message and/or write a response. And most often, I don't know which one it will be prior to opening the message Smile So, I end up having to deal with (non-VIP) PMs only when I have a chunk of free time. For quite a while now, I haven't really had the required time to spend on PMs.

The ticket is indeed in the queue, and marked specifically for me. It's not the only one I need to deal with though (it's one of 7; some being more complex than others).

I'll see what I can do in this case. I need to get around to getting rid of the LRB4 division migration entirely as it's not an active division anymore. Obviously, this requires more of my time than simply moving a team back to the migration division.
paradocks

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2017 - 18:55 Reply with quote Back to top

OoO, does this mean coaches will finally get to move their currently unmoveable teams out of transfer div 2? Very Happy
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2017 - 19:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:
(non-VIP) PMs

I knew it! There's a VIP system! PROOFS.

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2017 - 20:13 Reply with quote Back to top

The VIPs are the ones with the good dice too...

They even get access to the "admin client"