39 coaches online • Server time: 13:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Thunderfrog

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2017 - 08:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I keep queing up for the box, but even when there's only two players in the pool, it just refreshes my window where I'm watching the activation timer and the countdown resets with no game for my poor 1000tv teams.

Both are fresh teams, so I don't know if the issue is I'm trying late at night (NA) and the only other team in the box is literally not allowed to play me.
Sharper

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2017 - 08:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Blackbox requires a minimum of 4 acceptable matchups for matches to be allowed.

So normally a minimum of 4 coaches, but even then not always.

NA evenings are quiet by the sounds of it.
Thunderfrog

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2017 - 08:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, it's 2 AM.

Not exactly primetime I suppose. =D
BillBrasky

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2017 - 10:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I used to try & keep it going, but so many North American lamers want the easy ranked games. I'll try to give you more competition in the future if you're interested in boxing.
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2017 - 10:33
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

It always surprises me that FUMBBL isn't more popular in the States. Is the BB2 community a decent size?

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
finsterface

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2017 - 11:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I know exactly what you mean, although I'm living on bb-time. But still, it's hard to get games in B at untypical hours - would be lots worse if I lived in the US, I suppose...

...I wish the Box would matchup 2 coaches with suitable teams, when 4 coaches activated, but the other 2 coaches didn't provide suitable teams...

...or even lowering the limit to 3 coaches activating.

Also, I love some of the activities going on on fumbbl (like Secret League, Stunty, etc.), but I really dislike the fact, that they further reduce the amounts of coaches wanting to play Box at a given moment.
huff

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2017 - 11:45 Reply with quote Back to top

There was actually a relatively decent amount of successful pairings today(NA evening)/this morning (BBTime) (7.31.2017)... with ones @0615 & @0730, usually nothing much between 0330-1030 (all BB Time).... Suppose I shoulda put my name in the hat tonight.
kummo

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2017 - 12:41 Reply with quote Back to top

BB2 stats (from steamspy) 18,118 players played game withing 2 weeks

Peak was 792 yesterday
--

According steamcharts 760-950 at peak hours and 200-ish at low hours. July 24th over 1000 players were playing.

--

Also Legendary Edition is coming so streamers/tubers have seen risen interest when they have streamed/published info about LE beta and rising numbers in general lately.

--

I personally am playing fumbbl more and even after LE comes i will keep playing this more - because leagues have more options and there is more to do. I don't value graphics that high. I value customization and variation way more (also community matters.. meta.. etc). But i think i will start one league in bb2 after LE is released.
koadah

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2017 - 13:59 Reply with quote Back to top

A lot of those people will be using single player. There has been a sale recently.

Steamspy probably also includes anyone who just started up the client.

Jump to: