73 coaches online • Server time: 22:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
LordSigmund

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2004 - 00:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, so both my wolves on this necro team, rolled +AG for their first skill, but now, I have no idea how to develop them.

Could people give me some suggestions? Ideally I want to develop them along different lines to each other, not with the same skills.

Hopefully they will survive long enough to get more skills.
Lorion

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2004 - 01:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice wolves... go for dodge first with one and block on the other, make the dodger a dangeous TD'er with blodge sidestep and all that. Make the other a nasty blitzer with block tackle MB and so on. Thats the obvious suggestion anyway.

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2004 - 01:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Yea get your block and dodge as fast as possible. Dodge on an ag4 guy is cool. I also suggest grabbing sidestep or Stand firm (don't know if you can grab that).
after that to blitz opposing players into the crowd without risking a wolf to do so. tends to help stop the wolfs from getting surrounded too. Tackle is cool but I like shadowing better myself for defensive purposes (as you will usually not meet many players above 8ma and it is great for burining out dodge rolls and team rerolls) their a good combo together. Strip ball, sure feet and sure hands would be good on the ag 4 player as you could blitz the ball carrier without having to tackle him. Though sure feet and sure hands are just extras to make that combo work, probally not too nessary. Leap is another good extra and on a ag4 dude it would be cool.

Just a few ideas. Primarily get your dodge and block. That is critical!
DropDeadFred

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2004 - 02:25 Reply with quote Back to top

dont bother they will get all your td's making rest of team undeveloped then they will die

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2004 - 02:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Start by giving them both block (survivability, offensive with frenzy), then dodge (you don't need dodge this early, remember we're talking about AG4 pups, they should dodge away easy after blitzes if needed). If you happen to roll a double, mighty blow is my pick, dunno about you.

Have fun with them.
 Jump to: