46 coaches online • Server time: 14:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
5/5 what should I pick?
Dodge, love the Dodging Mum.
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
Diving Tackle, U STAY BY ME.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Frenzy, YEHAAAA.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Skip for MB, hit HARDER
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Skip for Guard, be my friend big Dude
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tombpie
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

ErobererZim

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2017 - 18:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello,

I have a Question about 2 Tomb Guardians, one rollt 5/5 with Block https://fumbbl.com/p/player?player_id=7522623, another Rookie https://fumbbl.com/p/player?player_id=7522630 4/6 whats now the best to skill?

I realy have no Experience with Khemri Teams.

should I go for MA, Guard or MB for the 4/6?
Mateuszzzzzz

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2017 - 18:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I would go tackle and mighty blow.
Or tackle and +ma - thats even better option.
You can feed mvps to your mummies now, so quick mb is not that important.
Dominik

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2017 - 18:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Definitely take a skill. Tackle is highly recommended. Then consider Frenzy and Breack Tackle. Breack Tackle only once any Tomb Guardian has Guard and Mighty Blow.
Khemri is the most dependend team of blocking dominance given their low Agility.
ErobererZim

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2017 - 19:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Realy Tackle? I wasnt thinking that this so needed on a Static Player, was thinking to skill Tackle later. In my mind was first protect em to get older to get more skills. A Tackle Mum. be markt always from a fodder without Dodge but later after Break Tackle yes.

I had a Guardian in this Team with Block Tackle and never needet Tackle, and every Team with Keyplayers with Dodge played vs the Team.
Dominik

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2017 - 20:31 Reply with quote Back to top

There is generally a problem with Dodge for players who solely takes it to reduce knock downs. You agree that Dodge has more use on a wight than on a Tomb Guardian while Mighty Blow is useful to the same degree for both?

Bear in mind that Tomb Guardians duty is to immobile opposing players, dish out damage and block the way to their ball carrier. Tackle is extremely useful against agile teams as it helps both actively when blocking and passively when he opponent tries to Dodge.
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2017 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Dodge has synergy with Break Tackle and Stand Firm, though, and a ST 5 Blodger Guard is great.
ErobererZim

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2017 - 20:40 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/p/player?player_id=8840520 was thinking like this, ok is another Art of Mum, to create em. The Mums using as Roadblock and making the Blitzer to DD I was thinking is the Way of Khems or be I wrong?
licker

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2017 - 21:33 Reply with quote Back to top

MattDakka wrote:
Dodge has synergy with Break Tackle and Stand Firm, though, and a ST 5 Blodger Guard is great.

This is what I'd do.

Tackle isn't a bad suggestion, but it depends on the other teams in your league for how valuable Tackle on a player who is easily marked out of plays is. Granted, this is R, so you can pick or be picked and Tackle may make your team less attractive to potential opponents.

Also note that it's easy to get tackle on the Blitz and Throw-Ras, so as a team, you don't need a double for it.

On the 4,6 guy I'd consider taking the MA. With the ability to feed MVPs to him he could become a more mobile break tackle threat sooner. But Guard or MB are also solid.
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2017 - 21:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I dunno. Perhaps I'd look at Carlo's team and follow that

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2017 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Since Khemri struggles against fast teams the most, Tackle gives a tool which Dodge cannot. My advices are for those coaches who plan to join tournaments and not some sort of exclusive leagues.
 Jump to: