42 coaches online • Server time: 10:22
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
stevealmost

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2017 - 18:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Just leveled one of my Gutter Runners and he already has Dodge, Block, Sidestep and +MV.

I'm struggling to think what to give him next? Obviously Sure Feet could be great potentially improving his one turn threat but...

I have another Gutter with Block, Dodge, Sidestep, Sprint and Two Heads who is due to level in 2 SPP and I'm thinking he would make a better one turner by giving him Sure Feet due to his Two Heads.

So I'm wondering what would be a good choice for the first Gutter?

Also I have a Wrestle, Strip Ball, Dauntless, +AG Gutter so I don't need a Ball Hawk

Thanks in advance...
Garion

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2017 - 18:23 Reply with quote Back to top

If you don't want to get 2 heads or sure feet then you could go for shadowing. It's a lot of fun and with such high ma he is the perfect fit.

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2017 - 18:37 Reply with quote Back to top

- If normal roll: Sure Feet;
- If double roll: either Two Heads, Very Long Legs (then Leap) or Guard.
RedDevilCG

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2017 - 19:25 Reply with quote Back to top

As a sidestep blodger, you might want to consider diving tackle. He looks like an excellent defensive/utility GR already, and will be even more of a headache working in tandem with your Ball Hawk if your opponent can't dodge away from him. Shadowing or pass block for even more cheekiness.
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2017 - 19:57 Reply with quote Back to top

MattDakka wrote:
- If normal roll: Sure Feet;
- If double roll: either Two Heads, Very Long Legs (then Leap) or Guard.
never take VLL veggie leap. Gutters die, and he may not live top see another skill. Consider this, with VLL he has 30 TV in skills that well likely never be used, unless he skills again.

If he had lap already, than VLL would be the right fit
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2017 - 20:03 Reply with quote Back to top

It's a long term build, of course.
With new MVP rule and the fact that scoring with a Gutter Runner is easy skilling up again should not take too many games.
licker

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2017 - 23:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Um?

Why is this a question?

Sprint obviously. The other Gutter is empirically a worse one turner due to not having MA10 and thus requiring pushes to get into scoring range. Other teams can have players capeable of making those pushes impossible, as well as superior 1 turn defenses available.

Natural one turners leave the opposing team no improved set ups, and if setting up with only 9 players, not even the ability to appropriately screen the one turn attempt.

It's understandable why you took sprint on the other guy, but kind of unfortunate. My preference is to never take sprint on a gutter unless they have MA10, or it's their 5th or 6th skill.
 Jump to: