19 coaches online • Server time: 06:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Dreadnought

Post 16 Posted: Jun 20, 2004 - 03:12 Reply with quote Back to top

So, i got the tip to open a topic for my "BREED BOWL", so here it is!
ask your questions or post your insults here..Smile (you can even give advice,tips or creative help)
you can talk with other players who joined, 'cause it's quite difficult to getr 128 coaches for 31 "breeds"...so i hope this helps..Smile

greetz Dread

I would be happy to see this work..!!!
DropDeadFred

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2004 - 03:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Dreadnought, boo

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2004 - 04:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I R KEEL JOO
/snotling coach
Wallace

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2004 - 05:26 Reply with quote Back to top

With the tournament approaching half full, it would be helpful to people still looking to join if there was a breakdown on what races have been put in already. Either in a post here that you keep editing or on the tournament page would be good. So someone can see without counting through 60+ teams what spaces are still available.
Carl_Stoneyard

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2004 - 11:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with Wallace, that would be a nice idea.

It would also be good to link the forum to the group page and vice versa.
Dreadnought

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2004 - 18:58 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, youre right about that..thought the same! when the tourney starts, you will see wich races are full... but until that i will post full rosters here.
Full are : chaos dwarfs; orc; skaven; ogre; amazon!
but still possible to get them into bonus roĂșnd for most loved breed..Smile

greetz dread
vanGorn

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2004 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Wallace wrote:
So someone can see without counting through 60+ teams what spaces are still available.

Well, you can sort the table by race, when you click on the right link in the head row.
Afterwards you needn't count through the list.
Carl_Stoneyard

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2004 - 12:44 Reply with quote Back to top

It seems like some new coaches are still coming in, but it will be hard to reach the 128 I think. My suggestion is to bunch up the less popular races into groups, maybe 16 groups of 4 instead of 32. Otherwise, races of 1 team only will have a hard time with the more experienced teams in the breed bowl...
Squiggy

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2004 - 06:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I think I agree with carl.

If I win the skink cup without playing a match, I'm going to be sorely outmatched by anyone who's played a few games. I'm going to be outmatched anyways, but I'd rather be outmatched and have a couple skinks with skills under their belts, than a completely newbie team.

albator2001

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2004 - 09:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Where are the Old World teams ????

They are very good and nobody take them ????
Carl_Stoneyard

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2004 - 13:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Old world are an overpowered team that aren't supposed to exist at all.

I suggest we put the old world teams is the same group as the ogre or the khemri Smile
Dreadnought

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2004 - 18:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Here is an Update to full Rosters:
Chaos Dwarf; Skaven; Ogre; Amazon; Chaos Pact; ORCS are no longer full (wheter i coulndn't count or someone has quit..don' know..Smile )

I still hope that i can get all rosters full until july! then i will start the qualify rounds! and if after one week there are still not all rosters full...i will think something up....Smile

dread
Dreadnought

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2004 - 12:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Next Roster update:

Full are: Amazon; Chaos Dwarf; Chaos Pact; Dark Elf; Human; Lizardmen; Nurgle's Rotters; Skaven; Undead

There are even missing complete Rosters: Chaos Halflings; Gnome; Nurglings; Snotlings...

I will see that i get some of these rosters full with p4m's and my own team...but that are only 2...after that many applicatins it should be possible to get theese last very cool rosters full...they are not best for winning but certanly very fun playin...and since i put the teams after TR together in the Breed bowl...there should be big enough chance to win..Smile i hope they will be full..Smile

see ya; dread
Dreadnought

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2004 - 16:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Update for the "MostLoved Cup": At the moment race with most applications is for CHAOS PACT!
Carl_Stoneyard

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2004 - 20:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Suggestion: Delete eliminated teams from the group, and let the coaches of those teams rejoin with a team of another race. That will help us meet the 128!

In the first game of the entire tournament, Tycho's Crew won 5-1 using incredible luck. By studying the position of saturn, Tycho has foreseen that his team will win the entire Breed Bowl!
 Jump to: