54 coaches online • Server time: 16:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kondor

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2017 - 19:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Have any of you guys picked these up? I have my eye on their elves and flings.
MJW85

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2017 - 20:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I have their zon, not the best plastic but details good and cant argue with the price.
RedPuma

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2017 - 21:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I have the skaven team and I would agree with MJW85: I love the design and the detail, the material isn't the best. That being said, I would buy more of their minis if I cared about the other teams they have at all
garyt1

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2017 - 21:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Their Halflings, Dwarfs and Dark Elves look good. Differentiating one position type from another doesn't look that easy in some cases.

Greebo miniatures have some great BB models.

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2017 - 05:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Garyt1,

Some of those Greebo models are amazing. The un-renaissance line is especially intriguing. There are several beautiful vampires and the Ancient Lords team is amazing. When I have some cash to upgrade my werewolves, this is where I will come.
GutRot

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2017 - 11:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I have both the elves (pro) and flings with two trees. I love them. great value for the squads and super speed shipping.

Issues. I have 2 basically.

1. the elves I found have very weak ankles. might just be me being a luddite but I've broken a few.

2. not really Black scorpions fault. but I'm a terrible painter. and these are VERY detailed models. i.e they are too detailed for me to paint well hence after painitng they don't look too good. If your a decent painter they can be stunning.
stowelly

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2017 - 10:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I have their troll and mino. really nice models
 Jump to: