46 coaches online • Server time: 12:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Asnounix

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2017 - 06:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Me and my housemates wanted to run a small set of games amoungst ourselves since we just found the site. But after one game between me and one of my mates we can't seem to find any other games against eachother. Does the site stop by I.P. maybe?
Garion

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2017 - 08:26 Reply with quote Back to top

On ranked you can't do this. As it is a competitive division.

If you and your friends want to keep playing each other over and over again then create teams in the league division. Then agree on a game name and click 'play's next to your teams.

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2017 - 16:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds like they're in the same house-hold. I thought you needed to notify admins about that or they might think someone's creating multiple accounts.
koadah

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2017 - 16:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Asnounix wrote:
Me and my housemates wanted to run a small set of games amoungst ourselves since we just found the site. But after one game between me and one of my mates we can't seem to find any other games against eachother. Does the site stop by I.P. maybe?

In the Ranked and Black Box divisions the site limits how big the TV gap can be. If your team grows but your friend's team shrinks, the gap could now be too big.

But as Garion says, if you will mainly be playing among a small group of friends you should do this in the League division.

If you are all using the same IP, informing the admins now could save you from problems later.

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2017 - 18:53 Reply with quote Back to top

In ranked after you play one game against some coach (like your friend) you will not see each other until both of you have played around 10 games against other coaches.

This is so that 2 people can't play against each other to farm (or cheat other ways like hunt records, badges.. etc).
paradocks

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2017 - 19:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow I never knew that this was automatic now. For years I've been carefully checking match history before I accept games in R so as to not break this rule.. is this really needless now??
Kryten

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2017 - 23:49
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I don't believe the gamefinder does any checking past the last opponent.
 Jump to: