23 coaches online • Server time: 09:22
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sti_Cazz

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2017 - 08:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Ciao!

So I tried to make an Amazon team made up out of super models and the images I attempted to upload apparently were against the rules (nothing revealing, just sexy pics) and a pm would have made this clear... instead my account got locked and, saying I should talk to admin... :/

Irc seems empty and I have no idea how to get my account un blocked.... I tried sending a ticket... I guess that's all I can do...and wait

I'm sad to see such harsh moderating... if I offended the admin that checked my images then I apologise...women are beautiful and I didn't know this could not be uploaded. Again I'm sorry for my mistake ...

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2017 - 08:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Based on what you tell that sounds bit harsh to me also. I suggest you join fumbbl discord server and have a good discussion with a staff member on what went wrong and by whom: https://fumbbl.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1933

IRC channel is quite dead since it has moved to Discord.
Sti_Cazz

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2017 - 08:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you so much...would be a good idea to maybe have that info in the msg page for the block, instead of the old.. irc msg