51 coaches online • Server time: 23:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sti_Cazz

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2017 - 08:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Ciao!

So I tried to make an Amazon team made up out of super models and the images I attempted to upload apparently were against the rules (nothing revealing, just sexy pics) and a pm would have made this clear... instead my account got locked and, saying I should talk to admin... :/

Irc seems empty and I have no idea how to get my account un blocked.... I tried sending a ticket... I guess that's all I can do...and wait

I'm sad to see such harsh moderating... if I offended the admin that checked my images then I apologise...women are beautiful and I didn't know this could not be uploaded. Again I'm sorry for my mistake ...

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2017 - 08:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Based on what you tell that sounds bit harsh to me also. I suggest you join fumbbl discord server and have a good discussion with a staff member on what went wrong and by whom: https://fumbbl.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1933

IRC channel is quite dead since it has moved to Discord.
Sti_Cazz

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2017 - 08:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you so much...would be a good idea to maybe have that info in the msg page for the block, instead of the old.. irc msg