12 coaches online • Server time: 07:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2017 - 13:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, thanks robocoyote.

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2017 - 03:35 Reply with quote Back to top

I want to stick around, but my current living situation may not allow for it, as I currently have MacDonald WiFi for net access
asteflix

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2017 - 04:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in with https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=893146

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2017 - 07:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Chalk me up as undecided. I may return with Ecstasy, start a new team while the Ecstacy transport the Bejewelled Half-Brassiere of Studmandudebro to their home base, or just skip a season.

My last two games (NWFL and Fumbbl Cup quarter finals) were such brutally-diced disappointments that I'm wondering if I need some time away.

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2017 - 08:50 Reply with quote Back to top

ok. applied with my [SLA] Mutant Kinkies
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2017 - 14:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice one asteflix - we'll be glad to have you on board! (Moulder are a great team btw, I really enjoyed playing them in Season 1) Smile

JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2017 - 15:03 Reply with quote Back to top

@Sigmar1: ok, thanks for the heads up (I know the feeling about needing a break sometimes). If you can let me know as soon as you can, that would be great. One minor point though: you don't get the option of taking the Bejewelled Helm home, because to do that you have to either win the whole league or hold onto the treasure for an entire season, having started the season with it.

That second bit is a new rule I am introducing for Season 3, btw Smile

@Anti: thanks for the info as well. So, is that a definite no, or are you still deciding? That kind of sucks, if your wifi isn't good enough to play on FUMBBL ... Sad

JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2017 - 15:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Quick reminder to everyone, especially the new joiners:

You are allowed to play up to 3 friendly games before the new season starts, whether you played last season or you have a new team. This is to allow new teams to get off the ground and established teams to replace injuries and rebuild a bit, before the season starts. Friendlies can be against any Secret League Open teams, but should all be against different teams/coaches.

NB: teams that made the final playoffs don't get to play any friendlies - it's straight back into the fire for you! Wink

MrNomad

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2017 - 17:03 Reply with quote Back to top

SL Shogun shall be returning to defend their title.
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2017 - 06:30 Reply with quote Back to top

JellyBelly wrote:
@Anti: thanks for the info as well. So, is that a definite no, or are you still deciding? That kind of sucks, if your wifi isn't good enough to play on FUMBBL ... Sad
I should, hopefully, have things back to normal by January. In the mean time, there's a coffee shop, and a McDonald's i can hit up for free WiFi at least once to twice a week, so i plan to stick around
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2017 - 13:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, thanks Anti. The round deadlines for December are going to be fairly loose anyway (given that I'm going to be away for half it!) Smile

JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2017 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Currently, 14 coaches have confirmed that they are in for Season 3 (which have been marked in bold on p.1 of this thread). If there are any other coaches who played in Season 2 who intend to play, or if there is anyone else that is interested in joining with a new team, please let me know.

As it stands, I'm looking to be able to kick off the new season over the weekend of December 9-10.

pafootball22

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2017 - 00:53 Reply with quote Back to top

i signed up
https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=893221
4 nations
pdarbs

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2017 - 04:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey. Can i please sign up with snakemen team?
I know my profile says new zealand but with my work schedule i am always free in USA timezones to play (with mayb 15min not to cause of kids). I have done american BB leagues before with no problems.
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2017 - 12:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi pafootball22 and pdarbs - welcome aboard! Smile

Jump to: