59 coaches online • Server time: 23:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
pdarbs

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2017 - 20:00 Reply with quote Back to top

thanks. team created and applied
Buu88

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2017 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey im interested in joining again, but I wanted to make a new team. I did not fair well with the stinky rats.

Im thinking Kurnous if they become available. But im looking through and figuring it out.
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2017 - 01:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Buu88,

dashergeaux had a Kurnous team last season, although I haven't heard from him yet. If he doesn't play in Season 3 then you can take them, although it might be worth having a back-up team lined up in case. Would be great to have you in the league, either way Smile

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2017 - 01:18 Reply with quote Back to top

We're up to 18 confirmed, which isn't bad. Still room for a few more though, if anyone else is interested?

joec911

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2017 - 08:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Is the Zoat Train coming to a halt?
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2017 - 22:53 Reply with quote Back to top

@joec911: sadly, it seems that the Zoat Train may have run out of steam, given that LogicsFate hasn't been online in the past month. I have taken him off of the teams list on page 1.

As it stands, if everyone on that list is in, then we are currently at 23 teams for Season 3, which would be very healthy. However, there are still a handful of coaches on there that I haven't heard anything from either way.

joec911

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2017 - 00:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Dang...that was an awesome theme.

Also, anyone for a friendly tonight after 8 or 9 PST?
Arcade

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2017 - 03:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi- is it too late to sign up for the league?
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2017 - 04:08 Reply with quote Back to top

@Arcade: no, not at all. I'm planning to kick off the new season next weekend (or possibly a bit sooner, if enough people sign up).

What team would you like to play?

Arcade

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2017 - 04:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Great - thanks JellyBelly - was hoping to play as the Hobgoblins.

Last edited by Arcade on Dec 03, 2017 - 09:32; edited 1 time in total
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2017 - 08:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Buu88 wrote:
Im thinking Kurnous if they become available.

Dude, I've tried Kurnous. Perhaps I just had a bad run of luck at the time...but that team sucks balls. AV7, expensive players and virtually no skills...not a good combo.

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2017 - 14:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Sigmar1 wrote:
Buu88 wrote:
Im thinking Kurnous if they become available.

Dude, I've tried Kurnous. Perhaps I just had a bad run of luck at the time...but that team sucks balls. AV7, expensive players and virtually no skills...not a good combo.

I admit I haven't tried them myself, but I would think, like most elf teams, they will probably be a lot better at higher-TV, once they've got some skills.

JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2017 - 14:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Word has just reached Sloss-ti's necropolis that the Jungle Muppets might be bowing out for Season 3. As he reads the telegram, a single froggy tear slides down Sloss-ti's bulbous cheek. He had a soft spot for those loveable Muppets (and he is a personal friend of Kermit).

BUT! It looks like their coach might be bringing a new team to the jungle.

However, it must be made known that, if the Muppets do decide to sit it out, then they will have to give up the Sacred Idol of Potzipanzi, which will once again become available for other teams to uncover in the depths of the Lustrian jungle.

frzntoz

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2017 - 20:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Sadly I have to move from the participating in season 3 to not participating in season 3. I hate when life interrupts with hobby time, but I'll not be really available much for the next while. Sorry, Jelly. Hopefully I can come back in a future season.
Buu88

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2017 - 23:08 Reply with quote Back to top

So just going though all the teams and looked at the gnome team, why are they all stunty if no one has throw team mate on the team...Almost every big guy has throw team mate but not theirs... Not sure if it was overlooked or intended. I know you dont make the teams just thought it was something to bring up. The search for a team still continues though.

Oh and Morg N Thorg is the only inducement with throw team mate...
 Jump to: