34 coaches online • Server time: 09:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Dec 06, 2017 - 01:18 Reply with quote Back to top

It can't be a coincidence that his name fit so well into the word conspiracy.

ConPeteWcy doesn't have quite the same ring to it! XD

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Dec 06, 2017 - 01:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Cavetroll wrote:

His name was Spiro. We miss him.

I miss this coach that used to do some really cool match reports about Twin Peaks...oh hey CaveTroll Wink
Topper

Post   Posted: Dec 06, 2017 - 05:15 Reply with quote Back to top

PeteW wrote:
Please use clean language only on Fumbbl. I have edited your post.

I have played over 2600 games on Fumbbl. Some I have been lucky, others I have been unlucky. Most have been balanced. I think you need to play a lot more games to make a firm conclusion.

Part of the fun of Bloodbowl is the d6 mechanic. It means that sometimes, the most crazy stuff will happen. My goblins drew CDs in the Box this week. Blitz! The chainsaw killed one CD, then the bomma threw a bomb. It was intercepted FOUR times before fumbling and killing another CD. Great times. Lost the game 1-0 but the amount of fun made it feel like a win.

Game on!

Truest words Pete - and yes, that game was EPIC fun!
tussock

Post   Posted: Dec 06, 2017 - 06:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Some days your 2k Vamps get rolled by rookie Goblins, and other days your 2k Vamps will roll some poor unfortunate humans.

Every now then, there is a lot of 5s and 6s line up on the armour and injury dice. It was hilarious in the old days when a big TPOMB Chaos Warrior legend would pile on a snotling and fail to break armour twice, only for the snot to stand up and foul kill them with no assists. I saw it happen two turns in a row in one game. You roll enough dice, play enough games, you will see it all, because the dice here are fair, and will eventually produce every outcome, including all the astonishingly unlikely ones.

Fair dice does not mean average or ordinary, only a few games are reasonably close to average dice, and the best coaches all beat me anyway.

Post   Posted: Dec 06, 2017 - 10:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Cavetroll wrote:
Malmir wrote:

Can't believe I'm throwing this out there... I'll be with that dude whose name escapes me who complained for years about the RNG (is that the right acronym?)

Last seen 9 days ago
Bram

Post   Posted: Dec 06, 2017 - 15:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Cavetroll wrote:

Those were the days. Some people even named teams after another of his hilarious rants.
 Jump to: