43 coaches online • Server time: 16:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Svaho

Post 5 Posted: Dec 20, 2017 - 21:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I've been playing BB2 for the past year with a lot of good players in a group called REBBRL and in that group, I've played a lot of games and well I have to say that the 2 teams I like the most are nugle, fave team, and dark elves.
The problem at times that I have with nurgle is that other teams are just a bit faster than I and well they often score and then the slow nurgle offence really ends all my games in a draw. What I would like to know is how you guys usually play nurgle and are there any general tips for playing nurgle that you can tell me as I really love this game and want to get better still. My problem with DE is that I rely a bit too much on removals at times and I'm not really that elfy in my gameplay as I started out with Chaos and got really used to bashing people more than dashing. How do you advise me to get used to AG and what should my general tactic be vs bash, dash, and mix of both?I appreciate any comment that's on topic and I hope you feel friendly to help a still new player out a bit. Thank you Smile
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Dec 20, 2017 - 21:49 Reply with quote Back to top

For Dark Elves, I suggest studying any match played by This Team.
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2017 - 06:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Noooooooooooooo!!

Mr JellyBelly died after only 3 games! Weak! Mr. Green

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2017 - 06:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, Mr Sigmar1 had a pretty unspectacular career as well. I blame that on Pete making him a runner.