58 coaches online • Server time: 22:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Gnoblar

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2017 - 07:51 Reply with quote Back to top

In my last match here: https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3954905

In turn 5/5 of the first half I attempted to TTM with my troll on my goblin player, but then deselected him to do something else first before returning to TTM.

However he promptly disappeared after the TTM failed. His icon disappeared but if i scrolled over the square he was in it came up with his profile. I couldnt select him or do anything with him. What's more is that he remained there all game, he didnt have any TZ but he occupied the square, my opponent couldn't use the square on set up.

I could have done with the extra man in the second half!
Roland

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2017 - 09:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Happened to a halfling of mine too, don't know if there is a bug reported.
The_Carthaginian

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2017 - 10:43 Reply with quote Back to top

If this happens, I would probably try reloading the client and seeing if that helps. Failing that, when setting up in the next drive, missing players can usually be retrieved by loading a saved set up - you can make one on the spot and use it, and it should bring the missing player back even if they aren't part of the set up.

I've never seen this particular issue, though, so who knows. Interestingly, neither the ball nor any of the other players enter that square for the rest of the match. I wonder what would have happened if they had?
happygrue

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2017 - 14:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Try checking the casualty box. I often find my missing goblins there. Wink

EDIT: more seriously, looks like this bug? Try up-voting it and adding a link to your match. It may help to reproduce the bug.

Jump to: