64 coaches online • Server time: 21:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
almic85

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2018 - 03:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I know it is not common, but as it popped up in a couple of threads and I have had issues with figuring out how to do it in the past I thought I would raise a suggestion.

Can it be made easier to report disconnections to admins to resolve.

Currently from the home page it takes 4 clicks to get to te disconnection reporting form (of you know te short way) and 7 clicks through the help section IF you click all of te correct links.

Short way is hover over HELP bar, click SUPPORT button, click REPORT RULES VIOLATION, click MY OPPONENT DROPPED FROM A GAME button, click NONE OF THE ABOVE IS APPLICABLE, then fill in the ticket and submit.

My proposal would be to have a link in the help tab directly to the report disconnection form so new and existing members can resolve disconnection issues quicker.

Proposed solution is hover over HELP bar, click REPORT DISCONNECT button, then fill in ticket and submit.

As a minimum I would suggest putting the REPORT DISCONNECT BUTTON on the first level of the support ticket button as it is not evident that it is a rules violation to new coaches (nor is it always the case).

As an alternative to providing a link to the disconnect rules and asking if we have read the rules 4 times can you just link the REPORT DISCONNECT button to the Disconnection Problems wiki page and then link the Disconnection Problems page directly to the report in form via a button at the bottom of the page.

If you're interested join the Fringe
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2018 - 04:04 Reply with quote Back to top

4 whole clicks

oh the humanity

the problem with a REPORT button is that this is not the first step. the first step is to PM yr opponent, like an adult, and ask them what's up.

then you wait 24 hours, and if you get no reply, THEN you submit a ticket.

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2018 - 07:22 Reply with quote Back to top

You are both right. Yes you should contact the opponent first. But 2nd the disconnection reporting should not be buried in a reporting rules violation section a few levels in to the help menu. If you had report disconnect in the help or first support menu perhaps it could have a reminder after clicking about connecting the opponent first.