58 coaches online • Server time: 21:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
noobie2k7

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2018 - 00:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there any leagues out there for big guy teams (the teams with 0-6 BG's) I think it could be a fun league to play in with all the added SL big guy teams there is a lot to choose from now.

Though i guess the amount of failed negatrait rolls could really slow down games.

----------major edit-----------

I have completed the first draft of the ruleset i'll be using for the League. The league is still a loooong way off being finished. I still need to get all of the player icons and portraits put in, a league banner etc done, so if anyone can help with that then great.

Here is the list for the playable roster as of current, it;s not final thjough, there may be tweaks. https://fumbbl.com/p/race?id=2049

Starting treasury will be either 1.2-1.3m.

Last edited by noobie2k7 on %b %04, %2018 - %00:%Mar; edited 2 times in total
pythrr

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2018 - 00:23 Reply with quote Back to top

nah, negatraits speed UP games!

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2018 - 00:25 Reply with quote Back to top

So, teams like Ogres, Treemen, Snotlings (if you count the weapons), Giant (though they're 0-4), Squigs?
noobie2k7

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2018 - 00:26 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
nah, negatraits speed UP games!
Yeah, i guess technically they do.

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2018 - 00:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Antithesisoftime wrote:
So, teams like Ogres, Treemen, Snotlings (if you count the weapons), Giant (though they're 0-4), Squigs?
Ogres, Snotlings, Treemen, Clan Moulder, any team that's just big guys, Linemen and Secret Weapons. So i guess even Goblins, Halflings etc might be allowed.

It'd have to be worked out i guess.

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2018 - 01:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Big Guy Arena was a thing some time ago. It's on pause atm

noobie2k7

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2018 - 01:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I mostly want one for my 6 paths of pain team has something to do Razz It's a team of just 6 Ogres, no squishy guys getting in the way, messing up the pitch. Wouldn't mind that. Just 6 v 6 Big Guy battles.

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2018 - 01:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I think ogres are available in CIBBL if you're interested. And they're 0-8 Smile
noobie2k7

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2018 - 01:59 Reply with quote Back to top

pokrjax wrote:
I think ogres are available in CIBBL if you're interested. And they're 0-8 Smile
My ogre team runs 0 snotlings or gnoblars or whatever squishy little green smear of nothing they can field. it is 100% pure Ogre big boys. It's 0-2 at the moment i think. I only currently use it in exhibition matches against other 'fun' barely optimal teams.

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2018 - 02:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Ha, I get it now. That sounds awesome. Did you make them with a secret league ruleset? If not I don't think you'll be able to match against secret league teams in gamefinder. If you are I'd be happy to try matching up some of the big guy rosters!
noobie2k7

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2018 - 02:18 Reply with quote Back to top

pokrjax wrote:
Ha, I get it now. That sounds awesome. Did you make them with a secret league ruleset? If not I don't think you'll be able to match against secret league teams in gamefinder. If you are I'd be happy to try matching up some of the big guy rosters!
Haha seems we tried and it didn't work Sad Nah i made the team in like 2012 for a 7 a side league that never ended up happening.

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2018 - 02:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Is it possible to make a league in which teams can start with fewer than 11 players?
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2018 - 02:43 Reply with quote Back to top

With the custom league feature you can do this w/ a bit of work. Keep us updated. Big guys are kewl Exclamation

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2018 - 02:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Well the only way i found to do it was create your team of all your big guys + cheap linemen then play a test game to then afterwards retire all the extra players. Though that means you are effectively starting like -100k+ in TV due to wasted money on lineman that will never be used in proper games. So the teams rarely ever get rerolls or apos or anything.

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2018 - 03:05 Reply with quote Back to top

But the teams that could enter would be Treemen, Ogres, Clan Moulder, Snotlings for the (0-6) then Giants, Zoat, Skink for (0-4) i think that's it. Sadly there is no big guy team for Minotaurs as far as i;m aware but every other Big Guy is represented.