51 coaches online • Server time: 14:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SzieberthAdam

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2018 - 07:09 Reply with quote Back to top

The banning system harvestmouse mentions are set for the individual positions. A Mad Bommaz for example gets ejected on a 8+ while a Splatta Wagon gets ejected on a 6+. As I know, the support of this soft secret weapon rules were added to the client because of the Stunty Leeg. Currently it is used also in CIBBL/BIBBL. The point is, the secret weapon behavior is set in the position level which is independent from the ruleset. If you add Goblin Cheeters as an external roster for your ruleset, the Secret Weapons of those teams will be handled as per Stunty Leeg rules.

So the Secret Weapons will work as they should for a [L] Leagues based on ruleset 2 and also based on my ruleset (776).

Despite my only change in ruleset 2 was to remove cards, I understand koadah's point to stick to ruleset 2 here. In general I think that cards are a mistake on FUMBBL as decks are not only CRP incomplete but also not DZ compliant. FUMBBL keeps being house ruled as it was always and in the CRP era that was only because of the cards. But back to the topic, there is nothing wrong by making the [L] Stunty environment fully FUMBBL Stunty Leeg compliant, and cards are there so whatever.

So making a standard Stuny Leeg environment within [L] is nothing more than setting an [L] League group to Ruleset 2 and helping people to find the team creation link of that single group.

Now that I've changed the ruleset of the Stunty League group to #2, that group is already made, so we dont need more of those. Note that if the OP's company made teams already with my links, this should be no problem for them.

Create a new Stunty League team

Last edited by SzieberthAdam on Mar 25, 2018 - 08:40; edited 3 times in total
SzieberthAdam

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2018 - 08:30 Reply with quote Back to top

The group info of Stunty League got updated. As my English is limited, I would be happy to have another administrator for the group. Really there should no work with it besides editing the the group info if necessary. That should be a rare event.

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2018 - 14:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Good to know and nice work Adam.
 Jump to: