47 coaches online • Server time: 16:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
How to develop this ST4 Blackle Thrall?
Mighty Blow - Only one other MB on the team, would provide a second blitz option
59%
 59%  [ 25 ]
Guard - Third Thrall guard on the team provides flexibility
14%
 14%  [ 6 ]
Dodge - Last original Thrall needs some protection and gives him a bit of mobility
19%
 19%  [ 8 ]
Diving Tackle - With ST4 Tackle makes him an excellent deep defender
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Other?? Not a fan of Leader or SS/SF for this player but is there something I've overlooked?
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 42

Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2018 - 06:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Usuk, from the Nocturnal Nibblers has made Star and rolled a double. How best to advance this player?

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2018 - 07:48 Reply with quote Back to top

ST4 guard with blitz option is versatile, and it can be hard to fit guard on enough players with vamps.

MB is a great option too, and would make him a prime blitz candidate, allowing you more gazes with your nibblers. I'd probably take MB for that reason.
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2018 - 10:00 Reply with quote Back to top

MB.

And I would then consider him the primary blitz option in many turns - no BL roll, no chance of having to reposition/losing the blitz. This allows you greater flexibility for the rest of the turn and the team.

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2018 - 00:32 Reply with quote Back to top

MB is the wrong skill for him.

Ok, he isn't a blood bank, otherwise Thick Skull could be an option (for thralls, yes it is).
SS I would not rule out. it could keep him near a vamp and allow that vamp to act and not turn over.

Dodge is probably the best option for protection. However jump up would be a nice choice.
dudesweet101

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2018 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

thick skull is an interesting 2/3 choice skill on a thrall...right I'm off to do a shiny Twilight team of sparkles....
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2018 - 17:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Mighty blow is good. Allows you a good reliable hard hitter without the risk of OFAB roll.