22 coaches online • Server time: 07:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
reo19uk

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2018 - 14:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I have recently transferred a team over to Ranked division but when I search for a game this team is not selectable.

Does anyone know the reason for this and how it is sortable? If not sortable does the team just have to be retired as if this is the case what's the point in allowing someone to transfer a team over?
ArthurWynne

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2018 - 16:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't know it was possible to transfer teams between divisions at all, short of rare amnesties. How did you do that?
Loew

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2018 - 17:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I think such an issue has come up before, but I can't find it at the moment. If I remember correctly, Christer has to adjust something manually at database level.

@ArthurWynne: most likely this was a team in one of the transfer divisions... they were set up when FUMBBL made the switch from LRB4 and skijunkies client to CRP and the fantasy football client we are using now
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2018 - 19:24 Reply with quote Back to top

You have transfer division and transfer division 2 teams. One of those isn't Ranked. I see you have a 'Faction' team. Is that the team in question? I don't think it should be possible to have [F] teams now.

Edit: I have a lot of transfer division 2 teams and I know they are all league.

Unranked and Academy both merged with league. I can't remember what happens to these teams if you try to update them. I think they go straight to league.

Edit 2: Yes of course they do Mouse! Those changes were mandatory.
Kryten

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2018 - 21:16
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Teams that are migrated over to Ranked from an old division must be manually "unscheduled" by a Security Officer. Then they will show up in Gamefinder.
 Jump to: