35 coaches online • Server time: 09:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
pokrjax

Post   Posted: May 04, 2018 - 22:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I love the system for scheduling time and date for upcoming matches (I think most people know about this but for those who don't, if you click on the little clock beneath a scheduled match you can suggest a time for your opponent to respond to).

I find it works as a kind of diary if both you and your opponents use it. A page listing your confirmed and proposed upcoming match times would really help with organising multiple games across a week. Is there any way to enable this?
Arktoris

Post   Posted: May 04, 2018 - 23:10 Reply with quote Back to top

It's also great because you don't have to factor in time-zones, which sometimes can make things fuzzy and people miss the game by an hour.

Post   Posted: May 04, 2018 - 23:19
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

We found for our league games that it was rarely used. It requires both parties to confirm, and often only one would.

The Southern Leagues (SWL, SSL, Sands, DIBBL) now have a notice board in discord where game times are posted. This seems to be good system as it alerts spectators to what important league games are coming up.
tussock

Post   Posted: May 04, 2018 - 23:45 Reply with quote Back to top

It's good for tournament games. The page that lists all your upcoming times is your home page, gotta scroll a bit if you have 100 teams, but it's all there, just not ordered by date. Very Happy

I mean, I use a 3rd party calendar to track multiple games and whatever else I have on, spreadsheet because nerd, but yeah, there's a lot of options out there that work pretty well, don't need much else here if both parties share their available times in PM.

The scheduled-matches channel in the SWL discord is also very good, for spectators.

Post   Posted: May 05, 2018 - 00:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I was putting my games in my work diary but I do have a tendency to neglect putting pen to paper. I appreciate it's not a great effort to add that slight extra level of organisation!
Jopotzuki

Post   Posted: May 05, 2018 - 11:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I just remember all my games. Sometimes it backfires though...

ThierryM wrote:
CR... The synonym of E-Penis right ?
 Jump to: