36 coaches online • Server time: 14:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Chivite

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2018 - 17:36 Reply with quote Back to top

i asked on the off chance you had a 3ds, as my favourite fire emblem is on that system. Its called Fire Emblem Awakening. tons of hours of enjoyement, plenty of extra content too!

i will try shining force, thanks for the recomendation
smallman

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2018 - 23:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Hanabi. Your life is not complete until you play this game of logic. Play for free at en.boardgamearena.com
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2018 - 23:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Aww - I have lots of fond memories of the Shining Force games from my childhood. Lovely shout. SF2 for me, it tends to be my FUMBBL High Elf theme. Smile

I’m currently playing XCom 2 and find it fun enough, although I’m not as in love with it as some. It’s free in June if you have PS Plus, although most of the best bits are in a DLC you still have to pay for. I had Persona 5 on the PS4, and I thought that was brilliant (turn based fighting JRPG), my favourite game of this generation by far (although I don’t play that many games). Love me a board game iOS app, my favourite is probably the simply superb Twilight Struggle, but will try anything once. Race for the Galaxy, Through the Ages, Terra Mystica (that one isn’t a brilliant port), Agricola... FTL is good fun, although not turn based.

Lots of good suggestions in the thread, have fun!
delusional

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2018 - 03:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Wozzaa wrote:
I'm playin a bit of Shadowrun. I love Front Mission on SNES.

Shadowrun should be a popular one for Fumbbl'ers.
It's basically like Cyberpunk, it's now +50 years and Magic has reawakened in the world. do Future DND, Cyborgs + Trolls/orks+ elves/dwarfs and Magic.
Check out Shadowrun Returns (probably a 8.5/10) and Shadowrun Dragonfall 10/10. Shadowrun Hong Kong is the latest. But I would start with either returns or Dragonfall on steam.
Yes this is based off the popular FASA roleplay style board game and that is a tone of fun if you have a roleplay party.

Otherwise Catan, catan catan.
KOTOR is good.
Old CNC and Dune on PC.
Strangely I have never gotten into Pandemic or other games similiar to catan. I did play Kingsburg which was good value but stiff after a few games.
hissa-lives

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2018 - 08:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Imperial assault, just played in European championship tournament. Fun weekend Smile
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2018 - 12:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I've always wanted to play "Diplomacy".

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2018 - 16:15 Reply with quote Back to top

When we have too many people for Catan, we play Secret Hitler sometimes. That's fun.