17 coaches online • Server time: 07:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2018 - 19:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Jopotzuki wrote:
By fouling someones star player to death in League gives you better chances of you winning the league and possibly the match you are going to play against each other. So in that sense fouling is totally worth it.

also, it's just funny.

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2018 - 19:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Does it though?
In a big league with divisions and a lot of promotion/relegation churn, you may face less than half the same opponents again in the next season

Killing opponent team at the end of the season therefore probably won't affect you much in the future
Killing opponent team at the start of the season means the rest of the division will get easier games

At the start of the season you maybe even should feed SPP to opponents killers, so they can kill more from your future-opponents to give you easier games later in the season

Or if you have the option to T16 foul a star wardancer/gutter/etc, you may actually want it to live so that team can beat some of your other rivals in a title race, etc
Jopotzuki

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2018 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Sp00keh wrote:
Does it though?
In a big league with divisions and a lot of promotion/relegation churn, you may face less than half the same opponents again in the next season

Killing opponent team at the end of the season therefore probably won't affect you much in the future
Killing opponent team at the start of the season means the rest of the division will get easier games

At the start of the season you maybe even should feed SPP to opponents killers, so they can kill more from your future-opponents to give you easier games later in the season

Or if you have the option to T16 foul a star wardancer/gutter/etc, you may actually want it to live so that team can beat some of your other rivals in a title race, etc

Well I guess it is situational. If you have the divisions top 2 teams and you play early in the season, then the foul is a must.

But if you foul everyones star players then they all will have a hard time and you are sure to win the season Very Happy

ThierryM wrote:
CR... The synonym of E-Penis right ?
koadah

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2018 - 20:15 Reply with quote Back to top

You guys are over thinking it.

Just foul 'em all.

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2018 - 20:47 Reply with quote Back to top

In NBFL, I foul a lot more against my division rivals. Unless I can clear the pitch, which I get about once a season, I'm only in it for blood* if I'm facing Kryten or Ex-Convict. Otherwise I'm there to win games and look cool.

* I'm still Jackass, and we're still Denvork, mind, so there's much blood to be had. It's just not a primary objective in most cross-div games. Unless I can clear. I love clears.

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2018 - 23:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I jerked off to the OP, like "Yeah, get some, get some of that T16 foul action"

lol Very Happy

Foul Bowl - Table Top Tournament in South Wales
 Jump to: