48 coaches online • Server time: 14:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Deluge

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2018 - 12:29 Reply with quote Back to top

So this just happenend...

My nurgle against a 6 vamp team with 0 starting rerolls (and no leader). Tentacles and disturbing presence you say? Pffff...
http://www.fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?replay=1078006

http://www.fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3996655

[spoilers]He bit his first thrall in turn: 7

I would love to see the distribution of dice rolls in this game.

Last edited by Deluge on %b %29, %2018 - %12:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
SerenadeOfSorrow

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2018 - 12:48 Reply with quote Back to top

seems intresting but 5 out of those 6 vampires have pro that's a handy skill for them
Deluge

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2018 - 12:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, but have you noticed that none of them has dodge or block? Skills which would have increased their probabilty of success greater than pro. I think you're overestimating pro a bit

5 or 6 vampire movements every turn and he bit a thrall for the first time in the match in turn 7... He nearly went half a game without rolling blood lust. No amount of pro or rerolls should make that possible
Sp00keh

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2018 - 13:13 Reply with quote Back to top

0 rerolls! Halfling Chefs hate him!
Wuhan

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2018 - 13:23 Reply with quote Back to top

pro is an under rated skill.
Sp00keh

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2018 - 13:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Anyway he only did 14 blocks and half of those were from thralls, so he probably activated vampires a lot less than you think he did
Chivite

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2018 - 13:35 Reply with quote Back to top

I played him too. He runs a risky team, but it is vamps, so risky is their life(after life) style and if they decide to work... well, you saw

he does not play bad either, i dont think you realized how little your tackle zones mean to 6 vamps. sure no blood lust happened, but he beat you fair and square
Deluge

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2018 - 14:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Sp00keh wrote:
Anyway he only did 14 blocks and half of those were from thralls, so he probably activated vampires a lot less than you think he did

I honestly don't remember seeing a vampire going unactivated in any turn... I'm probably wrong, but he really didnt purposefully leave vampires untouched in a posistion where they could throw a block or otherwise be useful.

Chivite wrote:
he does not play bad either, i dont think you realized how little your tackle zones mean to 6 vamps. sure no blood lust happened, but he beat you fair and square

Like his turn 14 play of gazing 3 players and blitzing my ball carrier with thralls being fairly far away from the action? Razz

I know how little my tacklezones means to 6 vampires, but I should be able to lock down his thralls and keep him very thristy... That just never really happenend.
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2018 - 14:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Nurgle is not a very strong race at the start; be patient, your team's performance will improve over time.
About the match: Vampires can do awesome plays if Nuffle assists them.
kummo

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2018 - 14:42 Reply with quote Back to top

It was also 1st win for that vampire team. I don't feel like we are seeing new vampire meta or suggested roster anytime soon.

You just got unlucky (or rather he got lucky). He rolled many +2's that could had led into turnover or +3's that could fail without ending the turn (hypnogazes) and without the dice i don't see him scoring as much as he did. Pro helped there for sure.
 Jump to: