41 coaches online • Server time: 19:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2018 - 18:18 Reply with quote Back to top

lawofthewest wrote:
Foad wrote:
Clearly it's a woman's fault in the first place. If lawofthewest's mother was a better parent and raised him with any decency and respect then this wouldn't be a problem.

Can this thread be locked, I want my time back.

my mum is dead. I don't like it if you mention her. Show some respect.

https://imgflip.com/i/2ebj3r
lawofthewest

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2018 - 18:26 Reply with quote Back to top

@mrt1212 you can come over to Poland and look at her grave. Now stop talking about it - you have no clue how hard it is to see someone die. I am asking everyone not to talk about it if possible.

Rule 1: Never tell everything you know.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2018 - 18:29 Reply with quote Back to top

sexist AF. you should be ashamed.

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2018 - 18:30 Reply with quote Back to top

panalukidis wrote:
mrt1212 - alcohol is a big factor, my own stupidity is the main factor, usually i let the 'deficenti mongoloidi' get on with their nonsense . but i felt like expressing my opinion this time. mr joshua te sto a tirà li mortacci che manco tu cugino de terzo grado sopravvivrà Razz bye for tonight XD

wtlf? calling people "mongoloid"?

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2018 - 18:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Lovely, delicious, poetic irony.

A thread called "That has gone too far" went too far.

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2018 - 18:47 Reply with quote Back to top

lawofthewest wrote:
@mrt1212 you can come over to Poland and look at her grave. Now stop talking about it - you have no clue how hard it is to see someone die. I am asking everyone not to talk about it if possible.

Dude, you can't just invoke dead mum like that and expect people to take it seriously. It's something someone whose mum isn't dead and stepped in some shit would say to make the other person look bad in some roundabout and nebulous way. And to nuke the entire conversation.

Also, I suppose it's equally likely I've never seen anyone go through the stages of deteriorating health, declining mental faculties, and then being forgotten as a grandson when the dementia is full blown as it is your mum is dead. Think on that for a moment before you get greedy to shut down conversations and paint yourself some kind of victim of poor taste.
lawofthewest

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2018 - 18:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm a not a victim. I just asked you not to talk about, but apparenty you don't respect that. Do what you want.

mrt1212

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2018 - 18:52 Reply with quote Back to top

lawofthewest wrote:
I'm a not a victim. I just asked you not to talk about, but apparenty you don't respect that. Do what you want.

Have you afforded anyone else here respect? Wink
lawofthewest

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2018 - 18:54 Reply with quote Back to top

ask 100 people. 50 will say yes, 50 will say no - like with all matters/subjects in life.

mrt1212

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2018 - 18:56 Reply with quote Back to top

lawofthewest wrote:
ask 100 people. 50 will say yes, 50 will say no - like with all matters/subjects in life.

That's a no in my book.
Jeffro

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2018 - 19:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm just commenting with the hope to get the thread to 5 pages. Is that against site rules?

Oh - and I think the team names are funny. I think its sexist to call them lizardmen and assume that only boy lizards play the game. I bet the females would eat them for lunch.
lawofthewest

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2018 - 19:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Opinions are like ******** - everyone has one.

lawofthewest

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2018 - 19:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Jeffro wrote:
I'm just commenting with the hope to get the thread to 5 pages. Is that against site rules?

Oh - and I think the team names are funny. I think its sexist to call them lizardmen and assume that only boy lizards play the game. I bet the females would eat them for lunch.

it's "Lizardman" not "Lizardmen" - it's even a mistake in the team name - I reported it but ofc no change was made - hence my team name -> Lizardwoman, not Lizardwomen.

And to all the *censored* who reported this team -> have you ever seen a Lizardwoman? I haven't. If yes, the reporting of the team is justified. If no, what is your problem?

Zlefin

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2018 - 19:16 Reply with quote Back to top

lawofthewest wrote:
Opinions are like ******** - everyone has one.

that's insensitive to people who weren't born with one:
a subset of the condition category imperforate anus
https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/001147.htm

I just posted that to be contrary (and cuz obscure medical conditions to counter arguments are fun)
on topic: I'd say team shouldn't be locked when reported. At least not for any with a significant history on fumbbl. (i.e. if it's a new coach's first team, allow a lock; if the coach has a hundred games no lock)
reasoning being that the harm of allowing an improperly named team to play for abit isn't that significant; and not enough to warrant locking. at least as a guess; I'm not too familiar with the history of improperly named teams from a moderation perspective to assess what kinds of violations there are.
a reason to differentiate new vs long-time coaches is that new coaches are more likely to have missed the rule; and a restriction on new coaches prevents people from abusing the system with a new account to troll.
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2018 - 19:18
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Person who craves attention does something to get attention.

This attracts someones attention, allowing them to complain about that attention thus achieving more attention.

Posting about the attention received does indeed attract more attention, but arguing with everyone giving that attention, seemingly about nothing, generates even more.

Jump to: