31 coaches online • Server time: 13:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What skill should this Blitz-Ra get ?
Sure Hands
43%
 43%  [ 10 ]
Frenzy
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Guard
39%
 39%  [ 9 ]
Stand Firm
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Juggernaut
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bone pie. Crrunch.
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 23

Zirgantz

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2018 - 22:24 Reply with quote Back to top

So this guy ( https://fumbbl.com/p/player?player_id=11847139 ) has just leveled up and got a normal roll, and I am unsure what to give him. As usual, I call upon the wisdom of the hive mind to make my decisions for me.
uzkulak

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2018 - 23:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Personally I would still use the throw-ra to carry the ball as ma7 is very powerful, but this guy is a good option for safety. All in all guard seems to give the most utility but I would give a shout out for grab also. Others will no doubt disagree Smile
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2018 - 23:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I think you need to be pragmatic and make your single one AG3 your ball carrier, hence Sure Hands. Otherwise Guard. These are the only two valid options imho.
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2018 - 23:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Either Guard or Sure Hands for those rainy days.
Zirgantz

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2018 - 23:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I am very tempted to take Sure Hands, but the other Blitz-Ra of the team might have to take an early retirement quite soon due to a niggling injury, and I am afraid that the team might lack someone to reliably blitz with if I make Jackal a full-time ball carrier. Although I suppose the Thro-Ra isn't that far away from gaining Tackle.
Cloggy

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2018 - 00:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Nah, sure hands is on 2 of your positionals out of the box. Why spend it on a guy with ST access?

Having an Ag3 to hand off to when needed is golden, but other than that just let the guy do what he does best. Otherwise you'll be stuck with just 1 dedicated blitzer.

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2018 - 14:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Zirgantz wrote:
I am very tempted to take Sure Hands, but the other Blitz-Ra of the team might have to take an early retirement quite soon due to a niggling injury, and I am afraid that the team might lack someone to reliably blitz with if I make Jackal a full-time ball carrier.

Then take Guard.
Cloggy wrote:
Nah, sure hands is on 2 of your positionals out of the box. Why spend it on a guy with ST access?

In order to have a more reliable pick up when situation requires it, for example if the Khemri team is suffering a Blitz! vs an agile team and the weather is Pouring Rain, then being able to 4+ pick up with Sure Hands is really golden.
Moreover, since Piling On can't be taken anymore, on Blitzers there is one skill slot free to take Sure Hands.
That said, I would take Guard now.
Zirgantz

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2018 - 14:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I went with Guard. Thank you o hive mind for yet again providing valuable insight.
 Jump to: