54 coaches online • Server time: 22:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Julcar

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2018 - 15:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

In my FUMBBL private league, I would want to have bribes at 50.000 instead of 100.000 -like for official goblins- for some house ruled rosters :
-our houseruled goblins
-our night goblins
-our hobgoblins.

Is it possible ? How do you do that ? Thank you.
Calthor

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2018 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

This is not possible. Unfortunately this feature was hardcoded into the client, and it simply reacts to a team being called 'Goblin'. Custom prices for inducements are not possible currently on FUMBBL.
Julcar

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2018 - 15:57 Reply with quote Back to top

OK, thank you very much. I understand it is impossible for our hobgoblin and night goblin rosters.

But does it mean that it will work for our housedruled goblins which are called "goblins" in our FUMBBL league even if they are a little different than official ones?
jdm

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2018 - 16:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Any roster called "Goblin" will be able to get bribes at 50k. SO if you rename your roster to that then you should be ok

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2018 - 16:07 Reply with quote Back to top

All right, thank you.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2018 - 01:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Why don't you have 1 roster with all positionals and make it clear to the coaches what their individual allowances are.
Julcar

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2018 - 12:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, it could have been a solution.

But the most important (in my opinion) was that goblins have bribes at 50.000. Our night goblins are strong enough without cheap bribes. And hobgoblins are weak anyway (+ they have enough treasury to buy bribes, even at 100.000).

So everything is ok for us. My only fear was that our goblins couldn't buy bribes at 50.000 because they weren't official goblins.
 Jump to: