38 coaches online • Server time: 00:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2018 - 19:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Played 10 won 10 tho Surprised
Strider84

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2018 - 20:05 Reply with quote Back to top

nice start fxiii. I have 50% so far with perms all over Smile but then again perms hurt more once you have some skilled players so watch out Wink
VALIS

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2018 - 22:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm up to joint 131st after my latest result.

Neutral
bghandras

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2018 - 23:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks fumbbl for making me play with slann. I really enjoy them so far!

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2018 - 23:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I love this banter, the encouragements and the fabulous reporting (Verninardo/Blasensky)! I think this will be a blast! Wink

Discord: NerdFrog (UTC-7)#5713
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/NerdFrog1/
Jopotzuki

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2018 - 15:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Can I use season 1 teams or do I have to creat new teams for season 2?

Edit: it seems that new teams are a must. I can't enter old teams.

ThierryM wrote:
CR... The synonym of E-Penis right ?
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2018 - 16:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Indeed, brand new teams for everyone!
Tricktickler

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2018 - 23:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Any prize for winning S2?
Strider84

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2018 - 23:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Wait what? Fxiii finally dropped his perfect record. with a tie Smile this guy is insane, after 18 games still more points than games...
Garion

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2018 - 14:52 Reply with quote Back to top

anywhere you can see who entered this, or even just how many people are competing?

And is the leader board anywhere, or last years results?

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2018 - 15:54
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

All info is on the box trophy page: https://fumbbl.com/p/boxtrophy

Not sure about last season’s results though

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
fxiii

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2018 - 22:14 Reply with quote Back to top

one fantastic thing is we have one player that could end is trophy in a month, as he already get 86 games in 17 days !!! wow, impressive stuff Chivite Smile
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2018 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Results from first season have been saved, we're waiting for Christer to get around to the web design for making them available again.
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2018 - 10:41 Reply with quote Back to top

GAUNTLET GO!

Your Blackbox Trophy Column, by Blasensky

For the next few weeks, the Fumbbl Cup is going to be the focus of attention in the Fumbbl universe, but the Blackbox Trophy is still going strong, Blood Bowl fans! The initial frenzy is almost unbroken, activity is very healthy in the Box draw. With two and a half weeks into the season, we have 167 squads registered, of which 158 have played a total of 2320 matches as of this morning. The Trophy continues to be a smashing success!

On the leaderboard, we see coach Chivite well ahead of the fray with an incredible 86 matches already played (5 per day!) He is looking to set a record of “fastest to complete the Trophy” that may be for the ages. He might even yet do it in one month. And his score is also pretty solid, currently he has a win rate of 65%! Probably not good enough for the title but looking to be a very respectable position.

In second place we have KnutOlavaines, who has completed 69 games so far, which is insane enough and would look record worthy if it wasn’t for Chivite. His win rate of 49% isn’t going to be enough for a top spot, but he is laying a good claim to the Chaos racial lead. In third place is Fumbbl mad genius vicius (yeah, that’s the guy who won a Major with Ogres back in LRB4 days), who has picked about the hardest squad possible with all three stunty rosters, Vamps and Slann. He is boosted by the unspent budget bonus, and by an absolutely fantastic run with his Slann so far, 17-1-3 matches, 83% win rate, folks, that’s just unreal. It seems doubtful whether he can repeat the feat with the other races but watch out!

Further down we have a couple of prominent coaches who have got off to a great start. Last season’s co-champion fxiii really hit the ground running, with a series of 16 (sixteen!) victories in a row! Then there is last season’s third, Justicium, and their compatriots BiBi and silkoun, all doing well so far, seems we have a whole French armada in the field, Blood Bowl fans! Other coaches to watch include bghandras, doclystria, who was already in the top 10 last year, three time Major winner Tricktickler, who hasn’t started far worse than fxiii, scoring 11.5 points out of his first 12 matches, and Strider84, who made a pretty strong but only half-finished run last season, and has made a point of laying his claim for the title, tossing the gauntlet so to speak.

But it’s not only the Big Names who are making a great show. Anyone participating in the first days of the Trophy will have noticed coach Weresquid tearing up the track, and he is still sitting on a formidable win rate of 76% after 23 games, and 8-0-0 with his Slann! Pretty impressive stuff, Fumbbl fans. You don’t need to be a Legend with thousands of matches to do well in the Trophy. Remember, the Fumbbl Cup is only one game per coach per week. So get your squads into the Trophy, if you haven’t already!
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2018 - 11:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Tricktickler wrote:
Any prize for winning S2?

Somewhere in the other thread Christer said it was likely going to be rated a Major, with a permanent record on the profile and a healing potion as the price, but we are waiting for it to be confirmed on the trophy / tournaments page. Smile
 Jump to: