24 coaches online • Server time: 01:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
RaffaeleStumpoArt

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2018 - 17:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all
I'm Raffaele Stumpo and probably some of you already know my miniatures.
This time I decided to start a Kickstarter Campaign to fund my last creation.
The campaign is already started and you have time up to November 24 to pledge as Early Bird.
I hope you'll help me to fund it or at least to share it on your profiles.

Follow this link, thank you.

Raffaele Stumpo
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2018 - 18:23 Reply with quote Back to top

WOW Exclamation This is EASILY the coolest undead/necro set IMHO. The golems are amazing Exclamation
Question: If the stretch goals are not met, can one buy the stars individually? I'd like to have them all.

Edit: Can someone fill me in on the advantages/disadvantages of choosing metal/resin Question
I'm not sure which is best anymore...

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2018 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Erm yes please 😍😍😍😍😍
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2018 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Love it!
RaffaeleStumpoArt

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2018 - 19:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank You all for your posts Smile

Nightbird: about the Stretch Goals it's too soon to give you a definitive answer but probably yes (surely at a different cost)
Nightbird wrote:
WOW Exclamation This is EASILY the coolest undead/necro set IMHO. The golems are amazing Exclamation
Question: If the stretch goals are not met, can one buy the stars individually? I'd like to have them all.

Edit: Can someone fill me in on the advantages/disadvantages of choosing metal/resin Question
WizardX11

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2018 - 19:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Nightbird wrote:

Metal you need superglue to build, resin I think plastic glue and super glue both work
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2018 - 19:54 Reply with quote Back to top

WizardX11 wrote:
Nightbird wrote:

Metal you need superglue to build, resin I think plastic glue and super glue both work

OK, but, honestly, I was looking for something more than that.
How does resin paint vs metal?
Guessing easier to convert resin, but there's likely more to the comparison.
Anyone?

Also, thanks Raffaele.

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2018 - 20:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Nightbird wrote:
WizardX11 wrote:
Nightbird wrote:

OK, but, honestly, I was looking for something more than that.
How does resin paint vs metal?
Guessing easier to convert resin, but there's likely more to the comparison.
Anyone?

Also, thanks Raffaele.
Easier to convert resin models, however some metal things which are old school are more to convert. It doesn’t really matter if you have the correct tools

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2018 - 18:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Just pledged for the metal combo pack. Lets go people we need MOAR stretch goals Exclamation
We've just achieved the 3rd goal of 7000 Hack N Slash prize. Lets get to 23,000 so we can get ALL THE STARS Exclamation

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2018 - 18:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice figures! I'm in. Now... I can't quite figure out how much extra I need to pledge so I can play as either Necro or Undead...

Jeffro

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2018 - 20:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Unfortunately, I put together my undead / necro team this past summer. Unfortunate timing... though if some of the individual models were available I would add in for that. Or I would just wait if they were for sale after the fact. Great that the Kickstarter will be funded. And while I see why folks do "Kickstarter Exclusives", it kinda eliminates the few folks that might want just a few of the sideline and supporting figures.

... or maybe I can throw someone some cash that's already pledged for a team and can get an extra model or four Wink

*EDIT* Oh! I see now that some of the add-ons are available once they're unlocked. Do you have to buy a team for access? Mainly thinking the coach for now.

Last edited by Jeffro on Nov 24, 2018 - 20:27; edited 1 time in total
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2018 - 20:22 Reply with quote Back to top

razmus wrote:
Nice figures! I'm in. Now... I can't quite figure out how much extra I need to pledge so I can play as either Necro or Undead...

Raz, you want the 105 euro combo pledge. Its what i got & gives you 23 figures sos you can play each team. Make sure you pick the early bird version Exclamation

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2018 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Nightbird wrote:
Raz, you want the 105 euro combo pledge. Its what i got & gives you 23 figures sos you can play each team. Make sure you pick the early bird version Exclamation

I missed that before. *ponder* Yep... stepped up to that level, even though I've learned I don't REALLY need more than two ghouls. Smile Thank you much.
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2018 - 23:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Looking really awesome and the price is good, too! Just bought a team but almost tempted anyway...
iena

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2018 - 00:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome Miniatures! Great Work Raffaele.
went with the early bird metal combo, cant wait to see them painted!
 Jump to: