34 coaches online • Server time: 01:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Gnoblar

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2018 - 01:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey all,

So my gobs have a chainsaw player who has upgraded with dodge and comes naturally with stunty. Playing a match, on defense and I decide to blitz the ball carrier with the chainsaw except when I get to dodge into the cage its a 5plus instead of a 3 plus I assumed it would be and so he obviously failed it and stunned himself but had he got the stunty rule in place he would have managed it.

It wasn't just a one off either, a few turns later he managed it again and it was again 5 plus.

Is this a bug? It definitely doesn't sound right to me and cost me a victory in the end!
RossoFiorentino

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2018 - 01:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Stunty players with "Secret weapons" negatrait loose any bonus from Stunty. It's unfair -really unfair Evil or Very Mad - but it's in the rules. It's not so simple to ignore tacklezone when you're handling a chainsaw.

"Stunty: A player with Stunty may ignore any enemy tackle zone on the square he is moving to when he makes a dodge, but subtract 1 from the roll when they pass. In addition, an Injury roll of 7 made against a Stunty player is considered a KO, and an Injury roll of 9 is considered a Badly Hurt casualty. Stunties that are armed with a secret weapon are not allowed to ignore enemy tackle zones."
Gnoblar

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2018 - 02:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhhh cheers mate! That sucks, I thought I was onto something good with this. Makes sense I suppose. So the only reason he has stunty is so he gets KO'd easier right?
Motskari

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2018 - 08:47 Reply with quote Back to top

And gets badly hurted on casualty roll 9.
 Jump to: