58 coaches online • Server time: 19:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2019 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Having played in a number of Leagues of the years I used to keep a record of my progress on my "About" page. A while back I decided to clear this out. However, I'm regretting that now!

Unless Christer waves a magic wand and gives some love to the About page and has a League section for won tournaments as opposed to just ranked tournaments I wondered if there was a magic script out there or some other dark arts that could trawl the fumbbl archives and produce the League tournaments I had won? Has anyone else tried this? Or am I missing a secret page somewhere on Fumbbl that shows this?

Thanks guys!

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2019 - 23:04 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know if there is an efficient way for mere mortals to use.

But how many leagues/teams is it really?

How about going to the league's tournament page, clicking "show old tournaments" and skimming down until you recognise your team names.

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2019 - 18:04 Reply with quote Back to top

To be fair Koadah, that's what I used to do... and I don't really want to go and do that again if there is a better developer solution.

It is a back up plan if such a tool doesn't exist though.

Jump to: