23 coaches online • Server time: 08:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Miceycraft

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2019 - 22:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all. Happy New year.

I played a fair bit of fumbbl a few years back. Mainly stunty team box matches and thoroughly enjoyed lost g against you all with my goblins. After a hiatus due to work and family i. Finally finding i have a bit more free time

I'm mainly free for matches at roughly 2200-0500 game time and wondered how rank/box is at those times. Would anyone be able to comment?

I have played some bb2 recently but I really miss the community of fumbbl and would love to get back into the site.
jdm

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2019 - 22:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Can't speak for the volume of games at those times but it's awfully good to see your face around here again. Welcome back

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2019 - 23:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I hear blackbox is fairly active around 22.00-24.00 bbtime.

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2019 - 23:21
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

FUMBBL prime time is between 22:00 and midnight server time. So early on you're probably going to be able to find random games.

It fades pretty fast after that though, and at 02:00 you're more than likely going to need a league with like-minded people, or simply some recurring event you and a few friends organize.
Miceycraft

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2019 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the quick replies. Good to see familiar names around!

I will definitely look into the box at 2200.
Wozzaa

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2019 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

If the Pirates of Bogwash and the Mootlings want a break, the Black Box Trophy could do with a new brand of Halfling and Goblin fun!

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2019 - 00:13 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/p/blog?c=Bazakastine&id=21967 Instant Smacks on Thursday for NA.
awambawamb

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2019 - 00:51 Reply with quote Back to top

if you have a League team, I'm mostly around with my dark elves begging for a game.

JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2019 - 13:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I've been doing some work on the Americas-time community, which is mostly active from about 23:00 to 06:00. Mostly I'm working on consolidating the coaching body in the League division, but it's already yielded a "Box Howl" channel on the FLCA Discord server, as well as an informal agreement from FLCA Box coaches to make an extra effort to log on on the hour on even-numbered hours (server time) in the 00:00-06:00 range.