41 coaches online • Server time: 13:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
what will be his next 2 skills ?
block + dodge : you can't pass on blodge
50%
 50%  [ 18 ]
wrestle + tackle : just go in cage as a dancer who leaps
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
dodge + sure hands : go get the ball after the dancers did their job or just carry the ball
16%
 16%  [ 6 ]
dodge + wrestle : go anywhere get a player
16%
 16%  [ 6 ]
jump up + shadowing : make him be more lost in his quest of finding his purpose
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36

bancobat

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2019 - 01:13 Reply with quote Back to top

My lino Zinko Fred (https://fumbbl.com/p/player?player_id=12173362) got 3 stat increases in a row, making him a weird ag6 st4 elf...

It's fun but i don't see where he's going, a thrower ? a blitzer ? a cage breaker ? a toolbox ?

If you want to help him to find is purpose on the pitch, just fill the poll, choosing his next 2 skills (i don't count legend cause...well he's still an elf in the box Smile)
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2019 - 01:19 Reply with quote Back to top

changed my mind, blodge

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2019 - 03:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Amazing Elf! As you already have Wardancers it is hard to say if you should this guy as another leaping threat. But perhaps take him the dual carrier and hitting route. Block Dodge. Then tackle or hopefully he gets mighty blow after block.
Having said that he can cage break well with his ag rather than leaping.

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2019 - 04:27 Reply with quote Back to top

The big question is how can you best use AG6?

Carrier:
Could Dump Off be an option? If combined with Block and the existing Str4 I could see a very hard to disrupt ball carrier as he is going to get the pass out.

Sacker:
AG6, STR4 this is probably the route I would go.
Either:
Leap, Wressle
OR
Strip ball, Leap, Block.

AG6 to me would be a fouling magnet. So strip ball, leap then block.
Dominik

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2019 - 05:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Given AG 6 Dodge is preferably before Leap.
Kondor

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2019 - 05:50 Reply with quote Back to top

That guy is meant to go get the ball after one of your Wardancers pops it loose. Chase it down and throw it to whichever elf is furthest from the action and preferably in scoring range.
Composer99

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2019 - 06:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I voted sure hands/dodge. With AG6 and sure hands this guy could carry the ball on offence as well as retrieve it on defence - you could fire your thrower and reduce your TV.

Even then, if he got to a 6th skill roll, block would be the best option methinks.

But you can't go wrong with blodge and getting sure hands as a 6th skill - if the elf lasts that long, that is.
ArthurWynne

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2019 - 11:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Block then Dodge then Sure Hands would be my suggestion. He probably won't live to get to Sure Hands but this skill progression maximizes his survivability.

If you want to be less conservative, take Dodge before Block -I think Block first is better because it makes him useful for hitting and at this TV you face a fair amount of Tackle, so it's also better for defense, but Dodge first will let him try more nonsense.
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2019 - 13:43 Reply with quote Back to top

You're just gloating aren't you. Laughing
Jeffro

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2019 - 16:25 Reply with quote Back to top

ArthurWynne wrote:
Block then Dodge then Sure Hands would be my suggestion. He probably won't live to get to Sure Hands but this skill progression maximizes his survivability.

If you want to be less conservative, take Dodge before Block -I think Block first is better because it makes him useful for hitting and at this TV you face a fair amount of Tackle, so it's also better for defense, but Dodge first will let him try more nonsense.

This. Normally I give line elves Dodge before Block... but in the case of ST4, he can pop ST3 folks without assists so Block is gonna do you good. He's got the stats - he needs the basics.
bancobat

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2019 - 18:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Hum i was going for wrestle tackle, sometimes the dancers are not enough
But now I’m hesitating with blodge and sure hands

@verminardo : a bit but truly I have doubts on the best way to use him Smile
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2019 - 20:31 Reply with quote Back to top

block, dodge, legend skill - sure hands

use thrower and catchers for quick TDs.

use this guy when you want to control the pacing of the TD as well as ball retrieval.