32 coaches online • Server time: 01:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2019 - 14:14 Reply with quote Back to top

A bit off-topic, but still related to client interface: I'd like to be able to use Diving Tackle even when it doesn't help.
There are situations where you want to use Diving Tackle anyway to move the Diving Tackler away from his square, thus freeing it for another player (for example a Side Step team mate inside a side line half cage).
Another reason is using Diving Tackle anyway to avoid hits.
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2019 - 15:11 Reply with quote Back to top

on those rare occasions you misclick...I just chalk it up to the fumbbl equivalent of an "illegal procedure".

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2019 - 15:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Agree, selecting Skull when you have a better option available is so rarely a good idea, that the client should have a popup to check you meant it

Dev-time aside, I see no reason against this proposal
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2019 - 16:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like an "are you sure" pop-up for blackbox.

"You might be drawn vs 6 clawmb chorfs and 2 st5 bulls. Or the WMDs. Or bghandras' undead, or Malmir's nurgle. Are you sure?"

Wink

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2019 - 16:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Or rename it from 'blackbox' to 'blackbox with some peek'. And you would get a warning if an 'offender' like me activates or not. Sounds fair and fun? Razz

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2019 - 18:47 Reply with quote Back to top

der opponent mis klikkin iz me best chance o winnin! Doant tek it away!
garyt1

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2019 - 04:18 Reply with quote Back to top

There definitely should be an "are you sure?" prompt when clicking skull when you have the higher or equal strength. Possibly both down too under some circumstances. Such as if there is pow and both down rolled when using a non block player.
Just some checks on choices that most times are illogical.

Dodge is more tricky as people deliberately do 6+ dodge for cage break sometimes etc. So maybe people don't want the prompt.

I also think end turn should happen automatically after you have used all players.