34 coaches online • Server time: 08:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
krazeeEyezKilla

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2019 - 22:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm looking for advice regarding what to do with this team: https://www.fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=922322

Its my first team of 2k+ TV and I have some awesome players. The goal of this team is to always run with 2 Assassins. Any advice on which of the injured elves to retire?
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2019 - 23:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Apart from the MA- Assassin, I don't think I would fire any of the others just withhold any Apothecary use and let nature decide when to take them... Others may say the MA- AG6 dude is bloat though...

edit: Reasoning behind the Assassin sacking is that MA 5 will greatly reduce his Shadowing ability imo.

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2019 - 23:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Given your team priorities, fire and replace the -MA assassin first.

I would fire and not replace the AG 6 lineman, AG 6 is great but with MA 5 and no other skills it is pretty bloaty. And you actually have another AG 6 player too, you lucky dog.

Then save up so you can replace the niggled blitzer when/if he dies or is maimed further. I wouldn't fire him, but I wouldn't APO him either unless it was to win an important match.

I would keep the -MA blitzer though, and APO him as needed, since you don't want to be developing too many rookies at once at high TVs like this.
gamelsetlmatch

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2019 - 00:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Fire the injured Asaasin and see what the 6ag gets, just make him your QB and ball recovery for now

delusional

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2019 - 01:55 Reply with quote Back to top

OOOHHH

Ok -ma assassin is a FIRE. Not just shadowing, but jumpup he can only move 5 squares (although is probably stabbing). Also he has no Multiblock.

Cleaver is bloatish, you have 2 AG++ but I would hold onto him for the next few games. If he got a doubles or a +st or anything more creative he could be a beast. See what gift he gets next, I could see how he would be useful. Even then I could see Clever being a good option to just pass the ball to a +ag player anywhere on the field.
 Jump to: