46 coaches online • Server time: 14:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What do you go for?
higher kill
37%
 37%  [ 25 ]
lower kill
21%
 21%  [ 14 ]
my brain goes PIE and just klick randomly
40%
 40%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 66

BlackOrc

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2019 - 22:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Getting back on my chair after ROFL because of the other comments... Let me react on this serious one.

razmus wrote:
But keep in mind: depending on your opponent... you could be giving your player a second chance at 'life' on the opponent's team. (I recently 'recruited' an opponent's lineman in the first half who came back to seriously injure one of his former teammate-positionals in the second half...)

Hm, yes. Just played a resurrection type game vs Undead, and a -MA I wanted to Apo, but he killed the guy. Of course I took the kill option (so that the guy can really go thru resurrection once in such a league). Then we realised that the opponent did not get a Zombie. I learnt it this way that just straight kill gives a Zombie.

So, what is the case if kill, apo, kill and I take the 2nd kill. Is it a Zombie then? If not, then despite the minority of lower kill in this poll, that should be the routine. (Unless we consider Jeffro's fluff with the glory stuff, which is hard to disconsider...)
charlie1331

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2019 - 00:21 Reply with quote Back to top

razmus wrote:
Jeffro wrote:
Now if it is a matter of a significant injury where I know the player is going to be fired after the game, and the doctor affably gives me the choice to just kill him now... I usually take that option as it keeps my unemployment insurance for the team down and gives any surviving family a quality fruit basket for their troubles.

But keep in mind: depending on your opponent... you could be giving your player a second chance at 'life' on the opponent's team. (I recently 'recruited' an opponent's lineman in the first half who came back to seriously injure one of his former teammate-positionals in the second half...)

Probably owed him money

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2019 - 18:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
I just don't let players die.

I'm going to start using this tactic as well.

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2019 - 19:04 Reply with quote Back to top

razmus wrote:
Jeffro wrote:
Now if it is a matter of a significant injury where I know the player is going to be fired after the game, and the doctor affably gives me the choice to just kill him now... I usually take that option as it keeps my unemployment insurance for the team down and gives any surviving family a quality fruit basket for their troubles.

It's even more fun when the same players is killed on both teams, as such

Some players just aren't meant to be, poor Rock
 Jump to: