51 coaches online • Server time: 22:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ramchop

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2019 - 23:45
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I'm just about to enter a 2nd season of Oceanic secret league... with Night Goblins.

Are secret league inducements under review as new stars are released? Or does the default position (e.g. Night Goblins get goblin stars) pretty much cover things already?

https://fumbbl.com/p/race?id=2506
No Madcap Miggz!!!
Garion

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2019 - 09:32 Reply with quote Back to top

hmm yeah, fair point. https://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=30320

that link shows which teams have their full quota of star players now. Which is Chaos, Nurgle, Dark Elf, Undead, and soon to be halflings.

I could add the new stars to their respective teams, however that makes things a bit wonky. because Klara Von Kill for example is a direct replacement for Zara, and the Verminator is a replacement for Fezglitch.

So I will need to have a think about this. I believe christer is adding them in as they are released mind, for the normal divisions, so it might be a good idea to follow suit.

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2019 - 10:18 Reply with quote Back to top

the other problem here is teams like albion for example used fling star players as they best fit their background, however now we have a rule set that has given each team stars that are far more specific to that team, which is great for the official rules, but not good for secret League.

maybe its time for the custom stars to come in to play.....