53 coaches online • Server time: 11:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Speccing and Playing...goto Post Southern Wastes Leag...goto Post Theory-craft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Gaurhir

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2019 - 21:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Usually I retire

This guy has MB which needs a double and with Claw Frenzy and soon to be tackle will be an out and out killer

He is now no more than that - so keep or fire

Not hung up on the guy

Team link
https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=919377

Player
https://fumbbl.com/p/player?player_id=12470675
Lill-Leif

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2019 - 21:20 Reply with quote Back to top

-ag is not terrible on a killer, and if you would need to dodge, it is still doable with 2ag+dodge. Depends on your style of play: if one WW acts as a sweeper, waiting in the back field for something to surf, I guess that is him Smile
gamelsetlmatch

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2019 - 22:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Just go with 1 wolf and you can really minmax your team..

Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2019 - 23:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I mean, he's a killer werewolf, not a finesse werewolf, so the -AG isn't entirely detrimental to him, but at the same time, I see wolves as hit and run types of players who should hit it, kill it, then retreat behind zombies for protection.

This guy's gonna end up exposed more often on a failed blitz, which means he'll probably be removed from the pitch more regularly.

In the end, would I retire? Probably not, but the change in agility will change his playstyle.

Personally though, I think you need a second golem on that team.
pafootball22

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2019 - 02:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I’ll keep him it’s a nice looking team
garyt1

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2019 - 03:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I think a fast Dodge player is really limited with the -ag. Probably get rid. But as you say MB is a double so wouldn't blame you for keeping him either..

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2019 - 06:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Fire.

The team is far from rookie, and yet developed enough a new wolf can be carried.

This guy has got dodge now as a purely protective skill (which on ag8 it isn't really much of tbh), half the utility is gone.

You say takes tackle soon and becomes an out and out killer - I say gets marked by trash (or high ST) opponents every game he can't dodge away from reliably becoming a complete liability to a team with only 2 TRR.

And with 300k+ in the bank you're really better off getting a new one, + a team reroll, and then a fleshie later.

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2019 - 08:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I would also retire, just as I always retire players with a performance reducing injury. A low Ag player loses much of the benefit of his Ma, which is one of the key points for wolves in a necro team.

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2019 - 14:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Retire.
FinnDiesel

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2019 - 15:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Retire

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2019 - 15:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Keep. Dodging is not in his job description. Add dauntless next to mitigate any perceived risk.

You have the cash for another golem and another reroll. I would seriously consider buying both.

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2019 - 16:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Fire. A perm on the limited ag3 players in a necromantic team is hard to compensate. Confirm to buy a Flesh Golem and a RR (after new wolf) next, followed by playing equal or better coaches to improve your skills Smile
 Jump to: