16 coaches online • Server time: 02:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Shall we have a "Wall of the lamenters", where all new coaches sends in details of their team?
yes
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
no
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 18

Ironik

Post   Posted: Jul 12, 2004 - 12:23 Reply with quote Back to top

To be honest with you for reason which I cannot explain I was not able to long into the chat

This mean I was not able to to contact anybody for a match, and to have a play I was forced to use some underhand tactic. I admit that.

I agree

recieving PM for a friendly match is irritating.
    reading topics onto the BB Forum

Is absolutely irritating.
BUT to be honest with you for a new comer it is frustrating and irritating not knowing what to do to get a new match with hew people.
So my proposal is, at the end of the day, does it costs so much to have on the Forum Index a newcomer board, called for exemple "Wall of the Lamenters"?
Of course there are complication and possible problem but common sense should eb a guide. (I.e. nobody should challenge a newcomer team of 100/98 with an old team of 340/345, to be eXXXagerating).
I guess you know what I mean.
Best regards
Marco
"yes I have taught to all my teams how to be a nice Politically Correct team( by our standard), and we DO play by the rules! Ours, of course"
Teer Or Har'Kaan, Dark Elves team coach
    DropDeadFred

Post   Posted: Jul 12, 2004 - 13:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Ironik, click Chat on your overveiw and then click connect straight to chat that works for me and i use mIRC

Post   Posted: Jul 12, 2004 - 13:38 Reply with quote Back to top

there is a strength cap, so if a 300 team challenged your 100 team the match wouldnt be eligible Wink

Jump to: