20 coaches online • Server time: 08:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: May 10, 2019 - 21:02 Reply with quote Back to top

It is that time of year to head on down to Khemri my friends.

Crown of Sand is about to kick off on Wed the 15th.

Why in the world would I want to enter into this tournament?

Good question you numbskull.

It is the only tournament on FUMBBL where if you win the dang thing you get some cool skeletons to add to your team! Then you get this cool crown of a undead necromancer to put on your captains head, makes him buff rowdy but the side effect is he fades away into a wight over time. Hey, the give and take of Blood Bowl.

any time you get free skeletons on a dwarf team that is a good thing. If you think Iam lying just ask Azure about having a non racially pure roster.

The second reason to enter the Crown of Sand is that it is a FUMBBL major, the best type of tournament found on FUMBBL, hands down.

Yeah, yeah, what ever SWL. 98.237% of the coaches do not even know where da heck the SWL is. FUMBBL majors are way better than SWL league action, trust me.

Now that I got your attention, you are just dying to enter the Crown of Sand but are discombobulated on how to do this.

Well, let me help.

>>>>>>>HIT THIS BUTTON TO APPLY<<<<<

Can not make it much easier than that guys.

>>>>Your hitting the right button? right?<<<

>>>DO NOT HIT THIS BUTTON<<<<

Post   Posted: May 11, 2019 - 03:45 Reply with quote Back to top

lol. My stat freak team will smash you all! Wink muahahahahaaa
MenonaLoco

Post   Posted: May 11, 2019 - 03:46 Reply with quote Back to top

and of course I hit that ugly button... lol
DrPoods

Post   Posted: May 11, 2019 - 04:20 Reply with quote Back to top

What did SWL do to you, Milford?

Post   Posted: May 13, 2019 - 16:11 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the Crown of Sand **

Well FUMBBL fans I have finally arrived at the Casa Sandio resort in Khemri city. I have to say it might of been a great resort get away 10,000 years ago but today it is sad shape. The pool is filled with sand and desert flora. So much for the taking a dip in the cool water after a day of Blood Bowl.

The pent house suite is in as good shape as a Orc out house in the bad lands. But the cabal vision is top notch and they do have a full bar of libations for me to enjoy.

So I quess I will spend the next 3 days cleaning up this pent house to make it livable.

I see some of the teams are arriving already and some prep matches are getting played on the new pitches in Khemri.

I was invited to Tomb King Settra's royal welcome party on Tues night. That should be an interesting and horrifying experience.

So, head on down to Khemri guys and cheer on the action, get a team applied.

Post   Posted: May 13, 2019 - 22:40 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from Khemri **

Well iam taking a break from getting this penthouse suite all cleaned up. Almost have all the sand out the damn thing. Once I started cleaning the floor a very interesting mosaic tile was found under the sand.

Well, Iam relaxing on the balcony overlooking a city of shambling dead and a skeleton carrion bird is sitting in the next door balcony looking to take a nibble out of me I think.

I have to say this tequila sunrise I just whipped up is epic. Must be the 5780 year old tequila Iam using.

So, I was pontificating to myself in my brain about what will the top 8 races be in this years Crown of Sand. That is very important in the seeding because some of the brackets can and will have a XFL "feel" to them inless a lot of coaches show up with Tier 2-3 teams.

So here is my take on what the top 8 races in this years CoS will be.

#1 Orc: Always a solid choice in any major and usually a top represented race.
#2 Chaos Dwarf: This is the roster for coaches serious about winning a major
#3 Lizardmen: Under CRP these guys have become solid choices for all majors
#4 Wood Elf: Yep, these guys are still hanging out from 1ST ed and a tournament staple.
#5 Nurgle: Dont get me started on these guys
#6 Dark Elf: The tournament elves for serious coaches
#7 Dwarf: They have fallen off in the last few years but always a sold choice.
#8 Chaos: The Box coaches will fill up enough slots to get the 8th slot.

What do you guys think?

I think Iam going to move inside as more skeleton carrion are arriving in the next door pent house balcony.

Post   Posted: May 13, 2019 - 22:48 Reply with quote Back to top

You think more CD than High Elves will enter? hmmmmm..

PainState

Post   Posted: May 13, 2019 - 23:02 Reply with quote Back to top

gamelsetlmatch wrote:
You think more CD than High Elves will enter? hmmmmm..

Milford makes another Tequila sunset contemplating this question

I think #9 to #12 will be these 4 races.

#9 Khemri
#10 High Elves
#11 Necro
#12 Human...I think there are about 4-6 of us crazy coaches who will show up with the defenders of Humanity.

Slots #13 plus will be filled with 1-4 teams of the lesser scene teams.

It will be interesting to see where Vamps fall on the list. There tournament participation has seemed to increase over the last year or so of majors.

Post   Posted: May 14, 2019 - 11:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, those are very solid placements for racial application rankings ..good job!!!

PainState

Post   Posted: May 14, 2019 - 16:38 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the CoS **

Well I ran down to Khemrimart last night and got some new sheet covers for the bed since room service is very dead around the resort and no one ever answered the phone in room service.

Well it looks like we got 111 teams applied so far.

Need to get to the mystical 128 teams....GET YOUR TEAMS APPLIED!!!!!

Post   Posted: May 14, 2019 - 21:01 Reply with quote Back to top

** knock, knock **

Milford strides over to door with a gin and tonic in hand, very excited about his first visitor. He opens the door with excitement and then is crest fallen when he sees a skeletal priest standing in front of him with what looks like a letter. He takes a step back as the skeletal priest speaks to him in perfect common tounge

"Welcome to Khemri city Mr Milford. My name is Rah-Ma, right hand of Tomb King Settra. I offer you this invitation to the Kings royal party which will be held tonight at the maw of the ancient kings. You will witness first hand the fire of the first Gods, be witness to the ancient lands, customs and people of the Land of Khemri. The King is looking forward to meeting you first hand."

Rah-Ma hands Milford the invitation scroll as Milford is standing like a statue in disbelief as his limp hand has his drink half tipped pouring out the libation on the mosaic tile floor. Rah-ma gives what one would call a skeletal smile and closes the front door behind him as he leaves.

Post   Posted: May 14, 2019 - 22:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Milford is once again out on the balcony, this time with a huge sun shade umbrella, sporting some sunglasses and sipping on some of this green libation he has no clue what it is. When he hears breaking glass coming from below him, a bunch of people yelling and then a speaker starts blaring some 80's rock music set on 10. Milford takes another sip and thinks that must be Tesla playing modern day cowboy.

He chugs the rest of the green libation, walks into the penthouse and grabs a 24 pack of Bloodweiser beer and heads down to the second floor, exploring the sounds of the 80 rock music. He comes off the elevator to mass anarchy and partying.

He pops open a Bloodweiser beer and walks down the second floor of the resort as the Blood Sea Buccaneers and all their groupies are tearing the place apart, getting ready for a long stay at the CoS.

Milford chugs his beer and opens a second as he hears Krikack the Avatar of Malice cracking open a keg of ale and bellowing out for for his serving wench to fetch his stein, his 94 oz stein that weighs 25 lbs.

Milford smiles to himself.....The CoS just became more fun.

Post   Posted: May 14, 2019 - 23:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Well coaches we are at the 24hr mark until the draw of the Crown of Sand.

>>>Apply to the Crown of Sand<<<this this button

Post   Posted: May 15, 2019 - 19:53 Reply with quote Back to top

CROWN OF SAND will be drawn later today......GET YOUR DANG TEAM APPLIED!!!!

Milford is laid out in a state of discombobulation on his king sized bed still sleeping off last's night party.....he got back to the penthouse around 7AM as the two Buccaneer players carried him to his bed and deposited him

Post   Posted: May 15, 2019 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

battle horn and hooves thundering...